Memories

Inside the car

Person: good job Yn. One more mission was successful.

Yn: yes Grandpa (looking outside the window)

Grandpa: what happened?

Yn: (sigh) How cruel and heartless the world can be. For money, one can do anything without considering their own family.

Grandpa: we can't change their mind or thinking but we can just hope for the best bcuz God is there to look for the sins and to punish them.

Yn: sometimes I think we are the ones who are looking for sins to punish them.

Grandpa: not everything is in God's control but everything is being done in God's control. So we can think that he chose us to help people and to punish evil.

Yn: hmm..

Grandpa: well I saw your smile when that girl hugged you. (Yes he is happy since that moment)

Yn: .. You must be hallucinating.

Grandpa: (chuckle) I know you Yn. Even inside your mask, I can read your face. (Turned her face)

The girl behind this mask is soft and brave (remove mask)

Yeah, that girl who always lived her best life while giggling and smiling around is busy somewhere. But she will be back soon.

Yn: ... (Turned) That girl was cute and innocent. She doesn't deserve-

Grandpa: I'm thinking of calling that girl just to see your beautiful smile.

Yn: ... (giggle) And what type of magic does she hold?

Grandpa: to make you smile. I missed this happy side of yours dear

Yn: .... (Turned head away)

Driver: sorry but I have to say. You look beautiful while smiling. Pls stay like this ma'am. (He said with politeness)

Yn: O_O... I.. Thanks.. (Shy smile)

I scream~~

You scream~~

We all scream~~

For ice cream yeah~~

Hearing the song, yn's grandpa told the driver to stop next to the ice cream truck but yn refused bcuz she remembered that ice cream truck..

Yn: lachimolala ice cream truck..?

Grandpa: yes and we are going there.

Yn: no! Don't go!

Grandpa: it's my order!!

The girl failed and ended up being dragged outside the car through the ice cream truck.

An old man greeted his customers without seeing the faces properly.
As soon as Mr. Park spoke, the old man looked at them like he knew the voice.

Ice cream Man: Park Ji Hoon?

Ji Hoon: yes Mr. Dong-hyun

Dong-hyun: wow long time no seen

Ji Hoon: yes. I was quite busy and so you disappeared

Dong-hyun: ya I was out of the state. And who is this little girl?

Ji Hoon: my granddaughter

Dong-hyun: you are so lucky that you came here with her.
You used to come here with your daughter and now your daughter's daughter... Wait.. Yn..?

Yn was staring at him with her soft puppy eyes asking for attention.

He recognized her bcuz she used to do this since she was a child.

She would stare at him until he noticed her bcuz she wanted extra wafers on her ice cream.

Yn: .... Hello Mr. Lachimolala ice cream man..

Dong-hyun: you are Yn only. The only girl who gives respect to me like this. (Giggle)
I missed you coming with your father dear.

Yn: .. He.. He went to heaven along with my mother when I was little..

Dong-hyun: oh.. I'm sorry for your loss.. (Looked at Ji Hoon)

Ji Hoon: it's fine..

Dong-Hyun: hey! Have you decided to waste the entire day arranging those cups!?

He said to the male figure standing behind him.

The boy growled in frustration and turned to speak in a little high voice.

Guy: I'm here bcuz you SERIOUSLY brought me here when appa said take me with you!

Dong-Hyun: it's not my fault if you refused to study.

Guy: but-... Oh hey you pretty (he looked at her and thought to have some fun with her)

Yn: .....Me?

Guy: ya. Who else is beautiful here while standing here wearing specks and a black oversized hoodie? (He said with a mischievous smile)

Yn: ...

To be continued...