The first one I told

[Zoro's pov]

I open my eyes to see the kitchen once again, but I was layed down on the couch instead of the dinner table.
I doze off over the table this morning... Did someone carry me to the couch? What time is it? How long have I been asleep for?
I get up from the couch and stretch my arms before opening the fridge in search for some booze.
Suddently the door of the kitchen opens.

L- Ah! Zoro! You finally woke up.

I turn to the door to see Luffy walking towards me

Z- Morning. Let me guess, you came to get some snacks while Sanji isn't looking?

L- You know me too well!

He giggles and starts searching the fridge with me, grabbing a couple leftovers that Sanji stocked on the fridge for emergencies or when he wants to use again for another recipe.

Z- That guy's gonna scold you again, y'know?

L- Yeah, I know.

He shrugs, unbothered.

L- But Zoro, what happened with ya? You were completly fainted! Nobody could wake you up no matter how hard we tried. I thought you've died for a second there.

Z- Oh... huh... I just couldn't sleep very well last night, y'know.

I get a bottle of sake before closing the fridge.

L- That's kinda weird. I never saw you have insomnia before. Is something wrong?

Z- No. I'm fine. I'm just in love.

Oh... oh fuck I forgot I'm unable to lie.

L- Wait... IN LOVE!? YOU'RE IN LOVE!? WITH WHO??? Is it from the crew?

He looked at me with those huge eyes of his shining with curiosity, a huge smile on his lips.
Luffy is my closest friend and he has always been supportive about everything... well, fuck it.

Z- Yeah... I'm in love with Sanji.

Luffy blinks a few times as he looked at me. He looked kinda surprised, but like... not at the same time. Finally he grinned, wrapping his arm around my shoulder

L- I KNEW IT! It's that good o'story: Rivals to lovers.

I chuckle, rolling my eyes at his comment, but with a smile on my face. I expected that much. Luffy is a great guy and he's really open-minded, so I knew he wouldn't judge me or anything.

Z- I guess, but we are not in a real relationship yet. He said he needed some time to think about it and suggested a "physical relationship" instead.

L- Like friends that kiss and stuff?

Z- Yeah, I guess.

L- And you're ok with that?

I pause...

Z- I didm't actually think about how I felt about it before accepting. I just did it because it was a way I found to dig a chance for what I really wanted. But... thinking about it, if we are not lovers, it means he can go out with other people even though we have a "relationship". I... don't want that. I thought it'd be a good idea if I could slowly make him fall for me, but thinking deeply about it makes me feel uneasy. For a long time I've been hiding how I felt from him. I used to think "If I can stay by his side is fine", but now... now that I know how his lips feel against mine and how warm is his skin I... I don't want to let him go . I want to have him for myself. I want to be able to tell everyone "He's my boyfriend!". I want to wake up beside him every morning and hug him from behind while he's cooking and go on dates with him and buy him gifts and...

Oh fuck... I'm talking too much. I didn't even notice, what the hell... what a fucked up curse. Go to hell randon guy of the alley!
I felt my body tense up. Yet as I looked down... Luffy was smilling at me. He was smilling so warmly that I felt like all my worries were washed away like clouds moving with the wind.

L- I'm really happy for you, Zoro. I never saw you so passionate about something that is not becoming the best swordsman before. You're really serious about him, so do your best, Zoro. I'm cheering for you! Go get your man!

He said with a giggle and I couldn't help but hug him.

Z- Thanks Luffy.

He hugs me back, using his rubber arms to reach.

L- No need to thank me, that's what friends are for.

[Zoro had his motivation completly recharged.]

[To be continued.]