Chapter 11

She managed to get up in a second after that, even though it was hard on her knees. She grabbed a plate and cut herself a piece of the cake and ate it standing up beside the counter. She moaned when the flavor filled her cheeks, and in the blink of an eye. She sighed, and bit her lips, that was nothing, she wanted more. Grabbing another, she let the fork to the side, and devoured the next piece with two big bites. "Just one more," she told herself, and this last one was bigger. She let out a short belch, and looked at the cake. She put the top on it and put it inside the fridge, sighing.

In the bathroom she looked in the mirror. She was way past denying, because every time she saw herself she thought she looked bigger, wider, fatter. Her once hourglass figure had metamorphosed, and now her huge gut and breasts seemed equally as big as her bulbous ass. Both asscheeks, so round and covered in cellulite, were never fully covered by the biggest pair of sweatpants she could find. She frowned and tried to pull them up, but the deep butt crack was still very much in sight. She grabbed her heavy belly and placed it on the sink. It plopped loudly. At first she sighed, but quickly the sound caught her attention, and she raised her belly and let it down again, the sound repeated. She giggled. It was kind of funny. Then she grabbed her huge breasts, softly her arms sank on the watermelon sized boobs. "Wow," she said out loud, and turned a little to the side. She tried to imagine them at that size without all the extra fat that piled on her body, trying to think of herself as thin as before but with these huge tits, and she blushed, her pussy wet. "Maybe it's not so bad..." she said, pulling the stomach fat out of the way, and touching her soft fupa. She told herself that this certain layer of fat was unpleasant, but the sight of it made her slightly more aroused.

"I can't, ugh..." she said out loud, sitting down on the toilet, "believe that I'm actually... ngh... horny over this fucking ugly body. Look at your huge arms, you pig, no wonder you're ripping... oof... t-shirts left and right. And the ones you... hah... don't rip you ruin because you sweat a waterfall... umph... from under these bags of lard. Holy fuck... Hrrmph!" she grunted, her round face entirely red, the more she offended herself the more she masturbated, her chubby fingers going in and out of pussy, "Oh... you eat like a hog... ngh... look at this... hm... lard mountain of a belly..."

Sweat was dripping terribly from her body now, especially from under her breasts and the middle of her double belly. She heaved as her fingers moved rapidly in her wet pussy, while she bit her lips with lust. Suddenly she felt a shiver, it seemed like the toilet moved.

"Fuck... huff..." she said, still for a moment.

Getting up with heavy breathing she looked at the toilet that was in the narrow – for her wide body, at least – space between the sink and the shower box. She firmly touched the porcelain, and it did seem loose.

"Fucking hell, you... huff... useless cow; you broke... puff... his toilet," she said, bitterly to herself, "you eat everything he buys, the bigger your ass gets the poorer he is, and now you..." she took a deep breath, a hand on top of her ass, moving over to her back, as it started to hurt, "break his fucking toilet."

She looked in the mirror again, her black hair was greasy and in need of a wash, and her round face was completely red, sweat dripping from her forehead and going straight to her double chin. There were tears forming in her eyes. "You obese bitch," she added angrily. It was obvious she needed a shower, but then her stomach growled loudly.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she shouted, throwing her sweatpants from under her feet angrily, "I can't believe I'm still hungry."

Forgetting to turn sideways to get out of the bathroom she got stuck abruptly. That only added to her anger, and she almost ripped the doorway's wooden border. She screamed, and managing to waddle over to the kitchen she dripped sweat all over the floor. Her enormous thighs brushed against each other and her plump calves wobbled noticeably with each slow step she took. She reached the phone in the living room and ordered herself pizza, telling herself it was her birthday and so she should treat herself. She sighed, waistline broad in front of her, then she got up again, grunting, pulling out of her buttcrack the wet panties that felt swallowed by her voluptous asscheeks.

"Come here you," she said, talking to the birthday cake she got out of the fridge and placed on the counter, and soon starting to devour it.

She ate it all with both hands, ignoring that she was destroying the shape of the large confection, mainly because in the back of her mind she knew she wanted to eat the whole thing. When she was finally done she belched loudly, and then she caught a glimpse of herself in a small mirror that hung beside the fridge. Her round face was covered in frosting, almost completely red. She stared for a moment, disgusted by her own face, and yet unable to look away.

"I need to...! Ugh... shower..." she started to walk again, feeling her heavy stomach fuller by the cake, "before the delivery gets here..."