𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 8

“Look at you so miserable like this, even death didn't accept you

____________________

"I heard everything.."

Nari sharply turned around to look at Kyung Jun. Her heart thumping against her ribcage. Her blood running cold. The thing she had been fearing the most was now unfolding Infront of her. He knew her secret.

Nari mentally scolded herself. She shouldn't have yelled at him for kyung jun to hear everything, and kyung jun was the last person she would have wanted to know. She feared that kyung jun would blackmail her because of the newly found secret of hers. She took a step back out of fear when he stepped closer to her.
Her back hitting against the door of the cafeteria, as Nari's eyes held fear of being exposed.

No no no no no! What if he gets the wrong idea? What if kyung jun thinks I'm a killer? But I'm not! He killed that girl! Not me! He just used me. Oh no! What if kyung jun tells everyone! They'll start hating me! They'll vote me out!

Nari was breathing heavily as she stuttered. Her words got stuck and died on her trembling lips. Thoughts circulating in her mind as her mind became hazy. "Wha- what?" Nari asked waiting for the worst to come.

Kyung Jun leaned forward, his eyes not leaving hers. Looking back at his two friends, kyung jun gestured them to leave him and Nari alone for a while. With that the two rushed outside. Looking back at her he noticed how Nari was shaking. Her head hung low.

Kyung Jun looked down at her with his dark eyes, part of his hair covering it up. He had so many questions he wanted to ask her, the things he heard her saying and her yelling from her room confused him. He wanted to know who hurt her that bad, but then again who's he to ask when he himself have possibly hurt her. He wanted to get to know her better. He wanted to know her side of story before jumping into conclusions.

"I- " he started but couldn't finish his sentence.

Nari then finally looked up, waiting for what he had to say.
He wanted to ask her what she was talking about in her room and why she was yelling and why she came out crying, but instead only two words came out, "I'm sorry"

Nari stared at him with wide eyes. "You- why?" Nari asked him. Kyung Jun stared at her, his mind in wonders. "I'm sorry for hurting you and saying things that possibly hurt you, I admit what I did was wrong and I let my anger get the best of me. I'm sorry"

Nari stared at him in disbelief. This couldn't be. This isn't like the kyung jun she knows, because the Kyung Jun she knows would never apologize. Then why?
"I- I don't get it, why are you suddenly apologizing?" Nari asked him.

Kyung jun whose head was hung low looked up at her again. "Because... I heard things I shouldn't have.. I admit I shouldn't have eavesdropped your conversation. But I couldn't help it. And now I have so many questions but I realized that I can't ask them until I apologize for what I've did. Because maybe I'm no less then the monster who hurt you-" Kyung Jun's last words came out muffled as Nari had placed her hand on his mouth to shut him up.

"Don't say that" Nari whispered, "you're not a monster. And you're definitely not worse then the monster who hurt me" she slightly smiled up at him, however her smile covered the pain she was feeling.
Kyung Jun's gaze softened as he noticed her attempts to seem strong were failing as a tear slipped from Nari's eye. "Apology accepted"