Secrets

"MAYA!!! MAYA!!!" Aalo screamed like his life depended on it, as he pounded on the door of her townhouse. The door swung open. Quickly.

" Aalo! What is wrong with you boy! Its 4:00 in the Got Dang Morning. Do you want to wake the whole NeighborHood! Worse of all Manny!" Yelled a girl no more than 17, tired hazel eyes, and a madded french braid.

"Sorry Chica, but I need your advice.", Aalo snickered walking into the house, " Mornin' Diego." He petted a German Shepherd laying next to the couch.
"What are you doing here, Aalo?"

"Where's Manny?" Aalo asked.

"Aalo pay attention! What is you doin' here!" Maya yelled softly. Aalo opened a door a peered into a room with a 3 year old baby boy in a crib. Aalo snickered as he began to slowly creek the door shut. When he turned around Maya was standing right in front of him. "Seriously," she whispered, " what are you doing here?"

"Fine, I need advice."

"For..." Maya prolonged.

"Remember the birthmark I had since I was little."

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, It kinda started to...," Aalo paused looking into his closes friends eyes, he was scared about what she would think.

"Started to what."

"Glow."

"Wait. Did I hear you correctly." Great, Aalo thought, here comes the ' GET OUT MY HOUSE!' part.

" Lemme see" Maya demanded. Aalo shot his head up quick. "Well. Lemme
see!"

"Oh! Ok. heh heh." He chuckle. He started to hesitate.

"Well."

"Ok OK."

"BOY TAKE OFF THE SHIRT!", Maya warned," or I'll do it for you." After he heard that he pulled off his shirt and turned around. The mark was shaped in a spiral waveish thing. And he was right it was glowing.

"Do you know what it means." Aalo asked as Maya traced the mark with two of her fingers.

"No. Sorry Aalo. Did you tell Papa?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't know what he'd say."

"Just say your scared!"

"I'm not scared." He said while he spun around to face her.

"Yes you are!" She teased backing up away beckoning him to chase her. If its a chase you want , its a chase you'll get, he thought cracking a smile. Aalo dashed for."AALO!" Maya yelled as he snatch her off the ground and plopped her on the couch. Maya laughed loudly as he started to lightly punched her while hopping on top of her. He stopped and gazed at her just having a ball, laughing, and giggling. That smile, Aalo thought. Maya stopped when she relisted he stopped. They stared at each other a while. Aalo inched closer and closer to her face until they were nose to nose.

"A..Aalo?" Aalo ignored and bit his lip. Ok I'm going in, he thought. Before he could.

"WAAAAAH!" Manny cried. Maya pushed Aalo off and giggled off to comfort her son. " Shhh. Shhh. Its ok Man-Man. Mama's here." Aalo leaned against the doorway and watch her lure her son back to his dreams. Aalo almost left until he heard singing. " Hush now. Quiet now. Its time to lay your sleepy head. Hush now. Quiet now. Its time to go to bed." Maya sung to her son now looking up at her with twinkling eyes as she swayed across the room with him in arms. Aalo smiled and started to head out the door. "Goodnight Maya." As he closed the door of Maya's townhouse.

As she put Manny back in his crib, she snickered, "Goodnight Aalo."

So chapter introduces Maya Versa and Aalo Gomez. Aalo and Maya has been friends since she was 3 and he was 4. Aalo has fallen in love with her. But she takes it as play. Now this was just to prepare you for that because it gets interesting throughout the story. The mark on Aalo's back however is the center of attention in this story. Throughout the story his mark gets more interesting.