Water Works

M A Y A

This sight sent chills down Maya's spine. Aalo was bending water. His eyes were glowing light blue. The water that was all over the wall formed into a ball. By a wave of a hand the ball formed around her head. She felt her feet hover form the ground. She was drowning. Being drowned by her best friend. And the love of her life. Aalo, please, snap out of it, PLEASE! Maya felt herself giving up. no, No, NO! it can't end like this it can't it just... Maya felt herself drift away from her body. Before she left her last breath loose. She hit the floor and was able to breathe. When she confirmed that she was still alive, she laughed. Then she froze still when she looked up at Aalo . he was just standing there, looking terrified, confused, angry. Why is he just standing there Maya thought. Aalo started to tear up, " Maya.." She had to look up at him she didn't want him to she hated him. " I..I'm so SO sorry" he was in a corner now with his eyes covering his hands. But she could still see the stream of tears rolling down his face. She had to go over to him but she was scared she didn't know what would happen, or if he won't let her go next time. "Do you think this has something to do with your glowing mark?" Maya sheepishly smiled as she hugged her friend. He looked up at her then. Smack. They were kissing. She had to pull away from him. She blushed furiously. He chuckled. Then apologized two more times. Besides Maya will always know he's a softie a heart.

"We need to see Papa. Now!"