Ćhapter 2

Kaylen's POV
When i went out the school, i had drove off to this place i go to get away from everything. In not like them other girls who are suicidal or cut their arms and shit. I just smoke blunts. But it was 5:00 now and i was going home to get ready for this little "Suprise" my dad was talking about.

Jacquees's POV
Aight..i kniw what yall thinkin. Jacquees is such a dick and allat. But i do kinda gotta crush on kaylen. I just dont know why im still bullying her but what her and issa said including the punch to the face helped me open my eyes, and i really just wanna start over with her. Get to know her and all, but anyway. I was in the shower thinkin this shit out. But i got out and lotioned up and put my clothes on for this thing my moms was talking about and put my jordans on and went down the stairs.

"Ready?" My mom said.

"Yeah"i replied.
Then we left.
At a fancy restaurant
So when we went into "Monistro" i saw this man and a Really Beautiful girl waiting infront of the waiter i starred her down. Her ass was incridible in the black bodycon dress she was wearing, i just wanna see her face. Then the man and the girl turned around. Then to my suprise it was kaylen. She looked shocked and kind of scared but aye i dont blame her. Kaylen looked fine af but the man went to hig and kiss my mom and we went to the table, i sat next to kaylen.

"Wassup k-kaylen" i said studdering like a little bitch.

"Hey Rodriquez" she said. Man i love the way she says my name.

"Can i please just talk to you in private...im not going to hurt you, i promise." I whispered. My mom and her dad was in there own little world.

"Wow, ive heard that before...but sure whatever."

"Ohh umm son, im derrick"her dad said. Shacking my hand.

"Im Jacquees"i said.

"Well i have an announcement" derrick said.

"Okay, marissa, weve been toghether for a while and ive fallen hard for you. Marissa marie Broadnax will you marry me?" Derrick said on one knee.

"Omg derrick yes ill marry you!" She said and everyone was clapping including me and kaylen . Im happy for my mom. I really wanna see her happy. Then we ordered our food and drinks and ate.

"Follow me" i whispered in kaylens ear. And she nods.

"Um excuse us we'll leave you to alone, we will be outside." Kaylen says.