Chapter 5

"B-but...😮🥺🎀" Jogo stuttered.

"Humph" Geto waddles away and follows Gojo.

"I-i..." Jogo's lips quivered as tears rolled down her pale cheeks.

"What the hell happened to you???"Sukuna grumbled.

"S-sukuna senpai...." Jogo mumbled.

Sukuna suddenly hugged her.

"It's okay bbg...😏 Daddy Sukuna will keep you safe...😏😩😈🐺"Sukuna said as he stood up and offers his hand to Jogo.

"R-r-really?🥺🎀😮" Jogo looked at his eyes as she took his hand.

They both walked back to class while they held hands.

They started hanging out since that day.

3 days later.

While they were walking to chemistry class, Jogo said something to Sukuna.

"S-sukuna senpai...🥺👉👈 I-i-i have something to confess...." Jogo shyly spoke.

"What is it baby girl?" Sakuna growled.

"I h-have a crush on someone.... >v<" She squeaked.

"Is it me?😩🤔😏" Sukuna asked.

"I-it's a secret...🥺😣" She replied.

"A-and also... One t-time while I w-was studying a cell culture... I-i slipped into t-the Petri d-dish and got p-phagocytized by a macrophage (whatever the hell that means)... B-because of how p-p-petite I a-am...🥺"

As they were talking, a random child with greyish-blue hair bumped into them while singing skibi toilet.

"E-Ekk" Jogo squealed.

"No gyat. Bald ass one eye. Ugly." The child insulted Jogo.

"*gasp* W-what! H-hey! Y-y-y-you meanie!" Jogo pouted.

Sakuna tried to grab the chile but the blue hair bitch was too slippery.

"haha skill issue! 🤣🤣🤪🤪 I have one million ohio skibidi gyat rizz!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪"

Sakuna chased the kid while dragging Jogo's petite wrist because she couldn't run with petite small legs.

"*Pant* *cough* Come back here you meat lump!" Sukuna yelled as they kept chasing the child.

As they were chasing the child, a truck flew over 169 miles per hour his Sukuna.

"A-AHHHHH!😮🥺😭" Jogo squealed in shock.

"S-sukuna senpaiiiiii!!!!!!😭😭🥺😨"