No one hates you~10

My room felt like a cold Lake. But not the satisfying coolness you get on a hot summer day. The kind where you fall in in the winter and have no idea if you're going to die right then or make you suffer and then die. My eyes were watery I've been crying everytime I saw Ryan's face look at mine with shock and something else. But it didn't matter how he looked at me. Everyone probably hates me or thinks I'm a no good slut. Like Angelo was there! Luckily Adam and Jake couldn't make it. It felt cool under my blankets. Shit! These are the blankets me and Ryan did the dirty in...

I quickly got up and ripped them all off. Then I went to my fouth closet and grabbed a new bedset out and remade my bed. Then I grabbed my laptop and watched episodes of Degrassi. That always cheered me up and took my mind off everything around me. After a while I slowly opened my door and went to see if people were still here. I didn't hear any noises o,d svmdr anything else. All clear. I relaxed and went down the stairs. It was around 5pm and that's when I have super. I went in the kitchen to see Lacy making my favourite. Taco in a bag. My mouth suddenly watered.

"Hey Lacy," I sat in a chair beside the table and looked at her my head resting in my hands.

"Good evening child. I'm making your favorite. Heard vat happen in d're this morning. But the question is did you two use protection?" Lacy raised her eyebrow at me.

I looked down ashamed of what still happened. And how we weren't safe.

"No.." I said quitly a tear escaping my eye.

I heard Lacy sigh. She was like my second mother, or more like my first mother because my real mom is barely there for me. I wiped my tears away and tried to look at the positives. But I could not think of any.

"After super you should just go lay down, its been a hard day for everyone," Lacy smiled at me and rubbed my forehead.

I nodded. I guess I will start having my lazy days. Which meant I would be in my room all day watching TV and spend my life on Wattpad. I sat alone in the kitchen table, my mom and dad only here because of Ryan's birthday party and flew back out to London. Business there is very good for them and they wanted me to move there but I wanted to stay here because of the guys and they were my best friends. Or are... I just hoped nothing happened to us because of all this.

************

I was on my laptop watching Orange is the New Black when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in," I yelled still entranced with the episode.

"Hey Ray," Kyle's voice sounded comforting.

I looked at his smiling face and knew he would have something to cheer me up. But he was not alone. Ash was there too holding a brown box with a bow on top. I moved my mouth to the side not knowing how I felt about Ash at the moment. He was the one that basically ruined everything because he had to show that stupid video. and if he did not do that Kyle and I would have had that secret to ourselves. But I should not be blaming everyone for my mistakes, when this situation did not have to even happen.

"Hey guys," I attempted to smile but it failed, and Kyle knew that.

"We got you something," Ash grinned at me and brought the box on my bed.

I opened it and saw a cute black puppy with baby blue eyes. I smiled. This was what I needed. Kindness and friends that I knew were still my friends. I kissed the puppy all over and grinned at it kissing me back. I looked at the sex of the puppy and it was a boy.

"I'm going to name you Beau," I looked Beau in the eyes.

He barked at me as if saying he approves. I looked at kyle and Ash and smiled.

"Thanks so much guys. I honestly am so glad I have you as my friends," I put Beau down and hugged them both.

"No problem Ray. You will always be my friend no matter what happens," Kyle held me tighter as I buried my face into his shoulder.

"We shoukd watch a movie. I will ask Greg to bring us up snacks," I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"Yes miss?" Greg's sweet old man voice asked politely.

"Hey Greg I was wondering if you can get some popcorn, Ginger ale, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper, also barbecue chips, ketchup, plain all lays chips. Then chocolate please?" I answered listing off everything.

"Yes miss anything else?" I could hear the smile in his voice at the ridiculous amount of things I just asked for.

"Oh yeah puppy chow," I laughed imaging the look on his face.

"Puppy chow? Um pardon me for asking for but what for?" the confusion in his voice was priceless.

"Kyle and Ash bought me a puppy and I think he will be hungry. So I'm thinking of him too. Oh and whatever you want also. Wait a big Mac meal super-sized it with coke to drink from McDonalds too," I saw Kyle raise his eyebrow at the last one.

"Okay I will be back," and my interesting conversation with Greg was over.

"Well that was interesting. And you sure you going to be able to finish all that," Ash laughed.

"Trust me when she's sad she eats like there's an army in her stomach," Kyle laughed with Ash.

"

Yeah Yeah stop your laughing noun of you are getting any of it," I smirked at them.

"That's okay. Lacy already offered us left overs from your super. Which we will be getting," Kyle got up from my bed and walked over to Ash.

"The betrayal!!" I shouted holding my heart.

'sugar! Yes plea-'

"Hello?" I interrupted my ring tone.

"Ray?" my face drained and my body went cold.

"Ryan?" I asked just to make sure.

I looked around and saw Beau staring at me. Kyle and Ash weren't in the room. Which made me nervous. What if I break down. I don't want them dropping their food just to comfort me.

"Listen. I don't...I don't want to see you again. I can't look at you the same way. I wish this never happened. So we could stay friends. But I find it too..weird and I don't like it. We are not friends anymore. And I don't want to see you at any of our band meetings. Sorry I just can't," and the line went dead.

I dropped down. How? How could everything just change like that? And one of my best friends just basically said they didn't like me. And hated my presences. My phone vibrationed against my leg.

Jake: forget about me already?

Adam: We need to talk

Angelo: Want the hell happened???

Twitter notification
From @Rebelcoastislife
@Raybeamsrebel

Eww you're such a slut. How could you do that to Ryan? Whore!!!!

And that's when all the hate started. When I felt alone. Like no one was there for me. I knew Kyle and Ash were but that's only two people compared to 50 some haters.

No one Hates you

Yes....yes people do...