Diasomnia Dorm - [y]’s room· · ─────── ·✦· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·✦· ─────── · ·

In truth, the male said he would sleep, but he didn't. Infact, over the ears he hasn't needed sleep, because he wouldn't exhaust himself even with his daily training sessions.

Feeling bored after scrolling on magicam and magitube for 2 hours, the [h/c] haired male decided to take a stroll in the forest he passed while teleporting to the dorm.

Woods behind campus
· · ─────── ·✦· ─────── · ·

A tall horned male hummed, peacefully walking through the forest while avoiding the branches of the trees.

Yes, he could just use magic to remove them out of the way. But he won't. Why?

Many years ago, when he was a child and about 35-40 years old, he had accidentally uprooted about 20 trees in their home with magic.

After a bit of scolding from [y] during his last visits, he swore not to do it anymore.

Speaking of [y], it has been so long since he saw him again. Lilia would say he was trained by [y] during his younger days, much to Malleus’s jealousy.

He doens't know why, but he just feels jealous and envious of his father when he spoke tales about the old days with [y].

Ever since [y] stopped visiting and disappeared about 45-50 years ago, Malleus would feel lonely.

Why couldn't [y] train him too? What did Lilia had that Malleus didn't? Was he too weak?

All these questions continued to linger through his mind when he came to a halt.

Due to his sensitive hearing as a fae, he picked up footsteps just nearby, and cast a spell on himself to blend in the background as he approached.

His eyes widened, emotions flooding into his face as he saw the person. His luscious [h/c] hair flowing gently in the wind of the night, tied into a ponytail.

His beautiful [s/c] skin, shining under the glimmers of the dusty moonlight. How he took each step delicately and elegantly.

How his Diasomnia dorm uniform looked on his figure, hugging his body nic—

“I know your there. It's rude to not make yourself announced when approaching someone you know.”

Malleus's eyes widened again, lips parting to form into a ‘o’ as the shorter male pointed a finger directly where he stood, despite being invisible.

He casted the spell off, revealing himself to the shorter. His lips parted once more, voice shaky as he breathed heavily. “[y]...?“

The said male’s stone cold expression warmed slightly, a very small smile on his face.

“We meet again, Young Malleus.”

The next day...

Main Street· · ─────── ·✦· ─────── · ·

Main Street
· · ─────── ·✦· ─────── · ·

“I did not sign up for this shit. Yuuka please save me.” a black haired male internally cried, dodging a fireball at his direction as the gremlin and ginger fought infront of him, a crowd of students gathering round.

How the hell did he get into this situation again? Oh right.

After last night he had been offered to work as a janitor by the headmage, along with the gremlin named grim who had sneaked back.

Along with grim, Yuu had been strolling through the Main Street to start cleaning when they started discussing about the Statues, Yuu wondering how the hell Disney hasn't copyright striked this place to hell yet.

Then a ginger guy called Ace came along and explained the statues, then started making fun of the duo which angered the gremlin and now they are fighting.

“I swear if these two don't stop they will char one of these statues—” Yuu muttered, then gasped as one of Grim’s fireballs which was redirected by Ace’s wind magic hit the Queen of Hearts statue.

“Oh no! Now the Queen of Hearts's statue looks like it's been flame-broiled!” Ace gasped, putting his pen away as Yuu glared towards him. “No fucking shit Ace!”

“That's your fault for tryin' to divert it! You shoulda just let it burn you to a crisp!” the gremlin grumbled, leading to Ace grumbling back. “Who in their right mind would ever do that?!”

“What is going on here? Cease this at once!” Footsteps approached as the crowd dissapeared, revealing none other then the Headmage.

After a failed escape from the duo, they got tasked by the headmage to wash a 100 windows, dragging poor Yuu along.

“You will meet in the cafeteria after class. Are we clear?” “Yes sir.”

“Ugh, I just can't catch a break!” grim stomped his paw on the ground, angry. Ace solemnly left, glaring daggers at the two.

A little far away, a certain someone hummed, before walking away. “This generation is something else..”

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

⟡ Short sorry, had to get something out.

⟡ Damn I have been reading too much wattpad and ao3 I went full on Otome with the malleus interaction.

⟡ Malleus's otome game tendencies are so strong they affected my writing.