YIXING/KYUNGSOO

*Yixing's P.O.V* 

i was getting out from taking a shower and  i got a text from Ma Li , we've been dating  for about 2 months . She's the only one for me , i love her sassiness and her sarcasm but must of all her beauty .  She texted me to call her so i did ...

"Hello" she answered .

"what's  up? is everything okay?" 

"yeah... everything is fine but im a bit lonely " she  lower her voice.

"where are you now?"

"at my office..." she replied.

" its a bit late for you to be working "

"i know but my boss  asked me for a favor and now i'm alone'and its a  bit lonely" she said.

"want me to come?"

" uummmh..." she said.

"okay i'm coming "

I knew she wanted me to come other wise she wouldn't be texting me at 11:38 pm .

* Ma Li P.O.V *

 it was time that Yixing knew the truth  , I've been dating  Kyungsoo for the past two weeks . i love Yixing with all my heart but  also Kyungsoo   ,  i know  Yixing is  going to be mad but i cant keep with this lie ...

"Is he coming?" said kyungsoo beside me.

" yeah"

" are  you ready?" he asked me.

 i nod...

* Yixing's P.O.V*

i  was entering the building  and getting on the elevator , i'm  pretty exited i don't know why. As soon as i get out of the elevator i saw Ma with Kyungsoo wish make me feel a bit of a confusion  , didnt she said she felt lonely ?

"hi!" i waved ...

"hi"only kyungsoo replied and waved back ...

"whats wrong?"i asked Ma while grabing her by her shoulders.

she put her head down and hand on her eyes to hide...

"im sorry..."  she said 

"sorry for what?" 

"i love you yixing nah~ "she whisper.

"is something wrong?"

"i cheated on you?"she looked at me.

" i know..."

"what?" she opened her eyes wide .

i kissed her ...

"but how?"she asked .

" Kyungsoo told me"

"i what?!"kyungsoo yelled ...

"you were drunk asshole"

"but its okay Ma , i still love you "

"Great cause i want to have  threesome with both of you" Ma said  while looking at both of us.

" what?!!" Kyungsoo said.

"shut up ! we know you've done it with Kai " she said.

i laughed ...