23-Don't worry

"Father." Slender greeted his dad as his father looked at the mansion.

"Slender, long time no see. I expected to see your "fiance"." 

"She's inside. Splendor is helping her out."

Both men head inside to the home and Henry's glance lands on a picture of Slender and Catalina hugging one another with Sally between them.

"Whose that little girl?" His father asks angrily.

"She's Sally. I took her in as my daughter, father."

"And the mortal? Better not tell me she's who I think she is."

Slender looks down meeting the ground instead of her glaring father who stomps to his son.

"She's my fiance."

"The same fiance that's pregnant with my grandchild?" Henry angrily asks in disgust. He knew his son was engaged and that his fiance was pregnant, however, he didn't hear that he was with a mortal! 

"I know you're mad but all I ask is for you to give her a chance. I know mom would've-"

"Your mother's dead, boy. I'm the one who will decide if I should give your whore and your bastard a chance!"

"See! This is exactly why we left! You've always been a fucking bastard to us! You arranged a marriage for me when I was 15!"

"That woman was at least proper! She would have kept on our pure-blood family as your mother and I did!"

At that moment, they turn to the stairs finding Catalina standing by Slender's brother's side and a scared Sally hiding behind her. Henry glances at the scared little girl before turning to her mother whose hand protectively caressed her head.

His other sons look down at him as Splendor gets in front of Catalina. Henry walks to them as they all stand protectively in front of a pregnant Catalina.

"Stand aside." He orders his sons who shake their heads.

"You boys think I would harm her? Even if I did I wouldn't be stupid enough to do it in front of you."

"Like what you did with mom?" 

Henry ignores his son's response and passes by his other sons who still stand by Catalina's side.

"Till we finally meet. What's your name?"

"Catalina." 

Henry looks her up and down before his sight finally lands on her womb.

---------------------------

"Where's Slender?" Carmen asks Catalina while she was cooking.

"He and his brothers went on a hunt with him. His father was going to talk to them."

Carmen nods smiling at her friend who felt something off.

"I'm going to go on a walk, and I was wondering if you wanted to accompany me."

"I'm not sure, Carmen. Smiley did want me to stay at home more often."

"I know, however, I bet it wouldn't hurt just to stroll around, right? Just a few minutes and then we'll be back. Plus, it'll be healthy for you and the babes."

Catalina nods to her friend, nervously and all of a sudden her babies begin ti kick her harshly.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah, it's just the babe's. They just kicked me." Catalina groans caressing her swollen belly.

"Maybe I should stay, Carmen."

"No!" Carmen yells to Catalina. 

"I-I mean...please come. It's been a while since we've spent some time together."

Catalina sighs nodding to her friend and before she knows it she's pulled into a tight hug. However, the embrace felt odd. It was a warm hug, however, it felt somewhat cold. And the main reason why Catalina stopped hanging out with Carmen, is mainly cause something just started to feel off.

---------------------------

"Remember, this needs to be quick. I need to be back by when Slender and the others come back."

"Don't worry," Carmen smirks as they keep on walking down the dirt trail. 

Carmen begins looking up and around attempting to find any sign of her husband. Catalina noticed this and just shrugged it off, as her friend admired the scenery of the forest. As they begin walking, fog begins to appear, scaring the expectant mother.

"C-Carmen, we should head back," Catalina mumbled to her friend who shook her head.

"Don't worry."

As they keep on walking Catalina begins to feel a very similar presence. She felt how someone was looking at them, and worse she knew that feeling. All of a sudden, Carmen stops walking and turns back with a glare to Catalaina.

"C-Carmen, what's going-" 

"You're what's going on."

"W-What do you mean?" Catalina asks confused.

"I bet you wondered how come Slender and I have been fighting since I've first got here. Right?" 

Catalina nods slowly stepping back only to horror to be met with a firm chest of Carmen's husband. Catalina turns gasping at Zalgo's presence.

"Before you came into his life I was his!" Carmen smirks and Catalina begins to tear up.

"I and him were engaged, however, I came to love another. " Carmen glanced to a smirking Zalgo and Catalina understood why Zalgo was here helping Carmen out. However, a part of her wondered why her fiance never mentioned Carmen to her. Did he still love her? Did he love her even more than her?

" Of course, like many secrets, Slender found out and did what he knows best. He killed me."

"C-Carmen-"

"And now we will do what he did us. However, just like he made the love of my life watch as I was ripped from his arms, we will do the same to you"

---------------------------

"Daddy!" Sally excitedly ran to her father who picked her up in his arms. As he held his daughter he looked around trying to find his fiance.

"Sweetie, where's your mother?"

"She went on a walk."

"With who?" Splendor asks his niece.

"Carmen."