cast + summary.

( 'riptide' )

( 'riptide' )

•••

I was scared of
dentists and the dark

•••

REAGAN ALLEN IS ENTERING her freshman year at Columbia University and she's learning a lot about herself, like she's smarter than most of her classmates and she's kind of attracted to women. As Reagan navigates being a genius and the fact that she may just be the most desirable girl on Columbia's campus, she meets the immovable object to her unstoppable force.

WANDA MAXIMOFF IS ADJUSTING to life in the States after losing her brother. She's not sure if she wants to be a hero. She honestly doesn't know who she is. But when she meets Reagan Allen, who is so confident in the things she wants in life, Wanda finds herself being drawn to Reagan and her world.

Wanda and Reagan are polar opposites that can't seem to stay away from each other. They desire to learn more from each other. They long for one another but the one thing that outweighs their desire is fear. Fear of losing the best thing in their lives.

OR

Reagan and Wanda fall for each other the moment they meet but they make things much more complicated than they need to be.

•••

I was scared of pretty girls
and starting conversations

•••

•••
RIPTIDE
rip·​tide
a dangerous area of strongly
moving water in the ocean,
where two or more currents meet
•••

•••

Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left-hand man