three.

2015
New York, New York
•••

Monica enters their dorm room with a wide smile on her face and Reagan glances over at her amused, "What's up?"

"Bowling! You! Me! Emily! Kiara! And Sam!" Monica yells as she jumps on Reagan's bed, "So?"

"I'm in," Reagan says and Monica squeals happily, "Hey actually can I invite someone else?"

"Sure! The more the merrier," Monica says, "Who is it?"

"You know that girl I was telling you about?" Reagan asks.

"The one that was a Nazi?" Monica asks.

"She's not a Nazi," Reagan tells her, "But I met her, and she was playing Just Dance. She's actually super normal but she doesn't get out enough so I thought we could help her get out and do stuff."

Monica shrugs, "That sounds like something we can do."

"Cool," Reagan says as she looks back at her notebook. Monica nudges her leg and Reagan looks up to see Monica smiling at her, "What?"

"Is she hot?"

Reagan laughs and shrugs, "Yeah, she is."

"Are you into her?" Monica asks.

Reagan shakes her head, "No. I mean she's cute and she's cool, but she's been through a lot. Besides, Kiara and I have been going out."

"And you haven't told me! You know every detail about me and Sam!"

"A little too much detail," Reagan mutters, "And we've only gotten coffee. And there was that study session that was purely just studying. Do you know I wore my good bra that night? The one with the lace?"

Monica snorts, "Well why didn't you make a move?"

"Because Kiara was getting her equations wrong. Though I liked the way she looked at me when I was explaining the math to her, like I was smart or something," Reagan says with a smile as she taps her pen against her notebook.

"You are smart," Monica states.

"I know," Reagan says with a giggle. Monica rolls her eyes.

"What if Kiara finds Wanda hot? What if Sam finds Wanda hot? What if I find Wanda hot? There's a lot to think about here," Monica says as she taps her chin thoughtfully.

"Um think about the Olsen twins," Reagan says, "She looks like them."

"Michelle Tanner?" Monica asks.

"Yeah, but like edgier and older," Reagan says nodding her head.

"Oh," Monica says, "She sounds hot in a dark and mysterious way."

Reagan laughs and nudges Monica with her leg, "Hey come look at this. Do you think it will work?"

Monica looks at Reagan's notebook and looks up at her, "Is that an Iron Man suit?"

Reagan grins, "When SHIELD released all that data, one of the files was one of the first Iron Man suits. The blueprints are everything. The core of the suit is the arc reactor. He used Badassium which is an element created by Howard Stark, hence the name. We simply have to use the Badassim, program it with the nanites, and boom! We have an Iron Man suit created with nanotechnology."