The New Beginning

it was miyo's first day at karasuno . she started to walk on the way to there.

'yooo, micchan , good morning'

a cute girly voice screamed from her back . miyo looked back . she saw akari aka her bestie . 

"ohayo akari-san ."

miyo said with a bright smile. akari and miyo were best friend as long as they can remember . both of their parents were best friend. so they know each other since they were born. akari was also a volleyball player too, they both were the best player in niiyama girls school. miyo used to be the ace and akari was the setter . even though, they both are first year they were the best duo. but to be honest, miyo was the strongest. people used to call her "the queen". but after a fight with the team miyo left and so did akari . but that affected miyo a lot more than akari. some of her old classmates even started to call her "the fallen queen" . so miyo thought of moving on by changing school and there she is on her first day of karasuno high.

"lets go . i dont wanna be late in our first day ."

akari said with a grin . she was happy  that finally they were out of the spotlight . 

"sure"

they both finally reached to the school. miyo was looking at the school while thinking

"wow its really big but not big as niiyama"

miyo got annoyed at her own thinking . why is she still thinking about the past. 

"hey , micchan , what club are you going to join ?

"i....um...i dont know. what about you?

"i think im going to join karate club, maybe, im not sure."

"i see"

both of them started to walk around the hallway trying to find the class 1-5. soon they found it. they went inside and saw two empty seats at the back row and the middle row, that means they cant seat together. miyo went to the middle row and found her new blonde seatmate . she slowly sat beside her . hoping she could be her new friend. the blonde girl looked at her . then she shyly approached her.

"h-hey, a-are you n-new h-here?"

miyo laughed a little at the girl's cuteness 

"yes. im saimori miyo,but please call me miyo. i dont like my last name much. and you?"

"i-im yachi hitoka . nice to meet you,miyo-chan."

yachi started to become comfortable around her. then the teacher came in.

"good morning class. today we have two new students. please introduce yourself."

miyo and akari stood up . miyo bowed and said

"im saimori miyo. im 16. i hope we can get along...well.

"im akari yuzaki . im also 16 . i hope we can get along ."

the teacher told them to sit down and she started the lesson .

                                                                                                       oxox

finally the bell rang . its luch time now . miyo stood up to go out. then yachi said 

"miyo-chan,a-aren't you going to eat ?"

"sorry,but i have eating disorder so i cant eat now i will get some drinks.do you want any?"

"no t-thanks"

miyo gave her a small smile and then akari came and said 

"micchan can you grab a drink for me?"

"sure"

miyo left the classroom . she went to the vending machine and took two drinks with her

just as she was about to go back she bumped into someone

"hey are you okay?"

she looked up and saw someone famelier . it was.....................................

                                                                                                     oxox

a/n: hey ! i hope you like it . its my first time writing something , so i hope its not that bad .

byeee, byee