The End

5 years has past since then . 

Miyo did win the challenge . She went to Hanawari high school in Tokyo . They did win against Niiyama . All her life Miyo played volleyball to get into a spotlight , but during her 2nd year , she finally got hooked onto volleyball . Also that year she was accept in All Japan Youth Camp . she was one of the top 3 aces in Japan . Her serves were like Oikawa , spikes were like Ushijima , sets were like Akaashi . She was a good all rounder player  . 

She said goodbye to karasuno's volleyball team before leaving for Hanawari . They were sad to say goodbye to her but , they let her go .  After high school she went to the college which has the 2nd best volleyball team . But she made them the best . She graduated from there some months ago . She joined the best female volleyball team in japan . She got some International fame for her skills . They call her "The Little Giant Of Japan"

Today , her team will have a match with their rival team after the match between Black Jackals and Schweiden Alders . Miyo thought of watching the match . She didn't know that Hinata and Kageyama will be playing . But when she saw The members of the teams , she was surprised to see Hinata and Kageyama there .  She thought of meeting them after the match . 

Suddenly , she heard someone calling her . 

??? : Miyo ! Is that you !?

Miyo looked back and saw the old Karasuno . 

Miyo : Y-you guys ?

Suga : It's been a while , Miyo-Chan !

Daichi : How have you been ? 

Asahi : We lost touch after high school , didn't we ?

Miyo : It's been a while Suga-San . I'm really happy now , dachi-san , Thanks for asking . I'm sorry for that Asahi-San . I really got busy with practice and training camps and stuff . 

They started chatting for a while . But soon the match started . They began to watch it

Miyo : Hinata improved a lot . 

Suga : Yeah , He went to Brazil for 2 years . 

Miyo : really!?

Asahi : yea . 

Daichi : You said you have match too , when is it ?

Miyo : Our match will start after an half hour of this match . 

Suga : I'm looking forward to watch it . I hope you will win . 

Miyo : I will try my best . 

Miyo was really happy to see them after 5 years . She just wanted to re-built the friendship .  She was waiting for the match to end . She wants to talk to them . She wants to see them from close to her . She was waiting and waiting . 

                                                                                THE END

A/N : Hello! thank you all for your support . This series has ended . I will soon start a new series , Akaashi Keiji x Y/N . I hope you will read that one too ! 

LOVE U ALL ❤

SAYONARA