𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

| INTRODUCTION |
WELCOME THE NEWEST
BOMBSHELL...

| INTRODUCTION |WELCOME THE NEWEST BOMBSHELL

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Love island. A group of sexy singles placed in a villa on an island to find there true match. Something that sounds quite outlandish for the twenty year old from Northern Yorkshire. Something that never crossed her mind ever to do before she's was contacted through the platform: Instagram.

Her media was quite well presented showing her life as perfectly as humanly possible which must have catches eyes somehow to producers of the show. Her in the studio, both dance and music. Her friends having quality time together in the brunettes apartment. A few pictures scattered on her timeline with her niece; her older Brothers little girl with the most adorable cheeks and bouncy pigtails.

The young girl who seemed to be attached to her aunts leg, something she gonna miss dearly. Teaching her simple ballet steps and singing together in the kitchen on there Friday night together. But she couldn't focus on that as she was onto something rather trilling for her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"My name is Beau!" The promotional videos voiced of the brunette said. "I'm twenty years old and I'm a dancer and record producer from Yorkshire."

The beau was sat on a stool infront of the signature neon lighting behind her as her social media was o the big screen behind her. The young adult turned to look at her self on the screen before pointing at herself. "I look well good in that picture. Thank for the that guys!" She said with a little laugh that could make you melt like putty in her hands.

"I've been told my entire life I'm 'wifey material'." She said making quite a confused face as she quoted many mens word on her. "But I don't see them sticking around for it to happen. And if I'm honest I don't even understand what they mean by it."

"I'm type casted as the good girl. Well I kinda am." She said to the camera as she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't drink, no dating apps, absolutely not a party girl."

"I feel like I need to come out of my comfort zone to find the for me. I need someone to bring out a completely different side of me." Beau said as she ran her hands through her curled hair in the promo shoot before straightening up her two piece white dresses that's covered in various sizes of pure pearls.

"I'm very much family oriented. If you're not ready for Friday night with my family you're not the one for me." She said with a little pout on her lips that shimmered with thick gloss. "But if you think my parents approval is hard to get wait to you meet my niece."

"Four years old and a complete little diva. If she doesn't like you She'll make sure you know it as soon as she lay eyes on you. Not a single filter in that little body of hers." Beau said with a sweet smile before her montage; blowing kisses, making heart shapes with her pointed fingers, throwing pink feathers.

"My love life hasn't been the greatest achievement of my life. Completely useless at it to be honest, they never seem to want to stick around for long." She said her smile seemingly forced as she spoke of her situation, something that was made her quite insecure.

"Some boy only seem to like my exterior more than my personality and heart which is quite a turn of for me. Isn't cute is it?" She said as she looked at the camera straight ahead.

"Well, my ideal man would be brunette, it's not a want it's a need for me. Someone tall, build would be ideal for me. I've alway loved a boy who's into sports something like football or rugby is really hot to me, knowing he's doing something physicals is well in my good books."

"I want a man that worships the ground I walk on. I want someone that's obsessed with me, like I need the princess treatment." She said as she snapped her fingers at the cameras.

"My last relationship can only be described as destructive. I let that man get away with everything and I'm no longer letting me run me around like that, I don't want a boy who can't keep his dick in his pants."

"I'm not scared of entering the villa, I'm more excited for such a change in my life. I can't wait to see all the fit boys who await me, I won't take anything less than perfection to find my man." Beau said smiled at the camera.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

( I'm back! I've wanted to do another love island book for a while but felt bad for leaving my other one with not a single edit in months but yk fuck it! )