it's my fucking birthday bitches

do you see that rachet-ass picture of Momiji and drannus at the top?

good.

because I want you to stare at that until your eyes melt. BITCH

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY BITCHESSS!!!!

I'm 17 years old now :DDDDDDDDD

(no I'm not happy abt that actually)

but let's pretend that I am OK!??? I'm not tryna be a negative tyrant here! I'm tryna be GOOD.

cause last chapter I was going on a rampage. i have so much to say....oh so very much.....

Anyway, idk what I'm gonna do FOR my birthday but I'm sure it will be boring as hell like always. that's why I ask, from everyone (no one actually, cause no one is here bitvh) that today I wish for this book to finally get READ!!!!!!

ASSHOLES!!!! READ. THIS. BOOK. 

i guarantee you will like it oK??????????????? ALRIGHT!!!!!!!??????????????

ITS ORIGINS IF OLYMPUS RELATED!! ORIGINS FANS UNITE!!! COME ONE COME ALLL BITCHES.

I know half of the Origins of Olympus fans want Origins of Olympus to be BETTER right? well me too cunt. i do too. 100000000%

that's what I want for my birthday, or at least this year. if not, then fucking wait till Christmas then.

ill at least be a fucking LEGAL ADULT BY THEN. sadly I'm writing this during school hours. if you didn't know. you are probably reading this waaaaay after. 

if you want to know I'm sick and tired of history. when will we learn about Greek gods??????

The last time I did was in MIDDLE SCHOOL FOUR YEARS AGO.

SIXTH GRADE.

never heard of it again after that.

idk I'm fucking bored. my school is huge and there's so many stairs and my feet fucking hurt from walking so much. 

it is currently lunch, so I brought my backpack and laptop with me in the stall---i mean in the bathroom :D

don't worry I am not currently pissing at 12:09 January 2024 on a Tuesday. :D

I'm not.

but I am glad to finally have a break! the lunch is fire and I'm so fucking tired, and I already wanna go home...

but now.

i must wait.

cause I'm writing this here and now for you assheads.

also a funny story, I was obligated to clean someone else's mess off a table (by the meanie bully counselor who used to bully me since middle school, don't ask me why she still works at schools and has not yet retired) and me and my friend both ditched her and ran away to hurry up and get to class because we had THREE MINUTES before we were marked tardy.

FUCKED UP RIGHT!?

cause she chased us.

and I screamed.

yeah.......

ANYWAYS IMMA GO NOW because I wanna finish eating and I'm hungry as hell.

pls be ready for future origins of olympus rants.

cause I will.

i will....

EXPLODE