sweet justice 3

Zatanna: Ladies and khalil, after a night like tonight, there's only one thing that can cement this friendship. Frosting!

Kara, Zatanna, Karen, Jessica: Sweet Justice!

Kara: You do not wanna miss this.

Babs: How did I not know about this?

Barry: Hey, guys. So, what's the haps, what's poppin', what's the latest? Can I get you something sweet? Sure hope so, 'cause that's what we have. It's sort of our specialty.

Jessica, Kara, Karen, Zatanna: Hi, Barry.

Barry: So, what'll it be? The usual? The usual? The usual? The usual? The usua-

Zatanna: khalil will have the strawberry bomb Berry sundae, Babs will have the candy cake triple ripple tower with the rainbow sprinkles, and Diana will have the death by chocolate. Figure of speech, Diana.

Barry: Here you go. Oh, hey, nice to meet you, Diana.

Diana: It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I shall await your text message in three days' time.

Khalil: it's her way of greeting people.

Barry: oh.

Khalil and the girls sat down at a table as he and the girls but Diana ate you treats.

Jessica: Well, what are you waiting for?

Diana grabbed a spoonful and tasted it as she was in shock of the flavor and began to eat her dessert.

Diana: [gasp] [munching] [gasp] Never have I tasted such wonderment. More. I must have more of this magical concoction. Do you intend to eat that?

Karen: Uh...

She grabbed Karen's shake and drank it, then Jessica pushed her pie to Diana as she began to eat it, then she grabbed Babs' cake and Kara's
sundae. Diana began to eat the desserts then passed out.

Karen: Diana...

Diana: SISTERS! and Khalil! This food is more delectable than ambrosia, this place more perfect than Elysium. I declare that we must celebrate our every future victory here and thus!

Babs: Sweet Justice for the win!

Diana: I do not know what that means!

She then sees you still eating your strawberry sundae you then look up and see her giving you puppy dog eyes.

Khalil: wassup Diana?

Diana: can I have some of your sundae please?

Khalil: (sighs) ok

Diana: feed it to me please?

Khalil: open wide.

Diana opens her mouth then he feeds her some of your sundae.

Diana: mmmmm thank you

Khalil: here you can have the cherry.

Diana: (blushes) really?

Khalil: open wide

Diana then opens her mouth then you put the cherry in her mouth then she closes it then you pull the stem. The others turn away with blushes of jealousy.

Diana: your so kind for a killer of criminals.

Khalil: dee don't be saying that out loud you trying to get me caught.

Diana: sorry.

You then hear voices behind you.

Sweet Justice owner man: Hey, what are you doing? We turned down the offer. Get out of here, please.