1

Marrying Poppy was never a regret, Branch made the only regret he had was forgetting he would be King 

At first, it was overwhelming having to leave his bunker for a Pod he and his wife shared to eventually having an egg but now was just these moments he genuinely wished he never regained his colors and lost it on people

R & B little Time Travel device they had with Val broke, only sending Branch and Poppy with their egg to the past where Bergen's still eat them

“By all that is Trolley Poppy when we go back where making R & B clean everything up” Branch said as he put his crown on and checking his hair to see if the egg is safe as he felt the shell all there and safe he looked around and didn't see Poppy 

“Poppy?” Branched asked until he went to Pop Village and saw it destroyed and there he saw Poppy except she was younger and not wearing a Queen's crown just a Princess. Branch hid as he knew what happened R & B Time Travel device did send them to the past. Just great.

Branch left and thought about what will happen obviously he's thinking as a King what will be good if he changed anything he and Poppy will most likely not get together, but then there's Creek he knows Creek isn't interested in Poppy, but he hates him, but he's King and Creek is still a Pop Troll

“Okay, first I'll have to try to prevent Creek's betrayal, and I'll help younger me and Poppy” Branch looked at the egg in his hair “Please don't hatch in this time I already have a headache dealing with this”

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

It's cute following Younger Poppy King Branch thought she was so energetic and carefree not like how she is now she did grow up well 

And then he saw her getting wrapped up in webs and almost died it took everything in him not to help because he knew the younger version of him was coming 

“Maybe I should stalk Gristle and Chef when I get to the castle?” King Branch thought “Or should I help the younger version of me and Poppy just to ignore Cloud Guy” Branch thought about and sighed “I'll do both I hate Cloud Guy and much rather not know him”.

King Branch grabbed a cloak and a thought came to him “Should I show them where Clay and Viva are the tunnels for the golf course are there but…” King Branch paused as he heard people behind, he's lost his edge with age as he heard his voice behind him “Who are you?” Branch said as Poppy looked unimpressed “Branch be nice hi I'm Poppy. What's a troll like you doing here?” King Branch didn't know what to do, he didn't have his cloak up, he had his back turn. 

“Sugar, I had hoped to keep this a secret for a while” King Branch turned around and heard the gasps “Branch, but you're right here?” Poppy said confused “Long story look I'm from the future like 15 years in the future. I'm here on accident, but I'll help you guys rescue your friends” “Her Friends” “Our Friends minus Creek” Poppy and King Branch said, except he added the last part which made Poppy and Branch look at him weird.

“A lot changed in the future” King Branch said, “You're telling me I will wear flower crowns in the future” “And your blue!” Poppy added and Branch looked at him with questions “Well when your Poppy’s husband you have to show them the crown isn't for show” Poppy and Branch paused “We're married” both of them said. 

King Branch open his hair and showed a purple egg which made gasp “Bit more than Married at this point” Branch kneel to them “Want to hold ‘em” Poppy grabbed the egg immediately “Oh hi I'm your Mommy from the past, I can't wait to meet you one day!” Poppy said to excitedly as Poppy gave the egg to Branch, who looked scared, and he gave it back immediately.