LENA

Lena and her friends Monte,Jenna,and Kelly went to a Gay Club.While Stef was home taking care of their kids she had to begg Lena to go out with her friends , soon will regret that later in the story.

Lena :

I'm at the most wonderful clubs I know with my friends because Stef begged me to go I am so excited to get my party on.

Still Lena :

"Are you Gil's ready to get your drinking and party on"! I said as we enter the club.
"Yass" They said, we make our way to the bar and sat down.

After our eighth drink my favorite song came on I started dancing all crazy twerking.

I was so drunk I think people were touching my butt , but I didn't care my mind was focusing on the 7 bottles of Wiski I bought while I was dancing.

Home

Stef :

"Mom where is mamma" all five of my kids said to me.
"I don't know she was posed to be here around nine"I said as I noticed it was eleven -o- clock, "hey why don't y'all put in a movie while wait for mamma get OK" .
"Kk"they all said , answer your phone Lena as I called her 10 times already finally I got an answer from a voice that didn't sound like my wife's .

"Hello"the voice said

"Hi this is Stef Adams-Foster I am looking for my wife Lena Adams-Foster and whom am I speaking to"

"This is the Bar tender and yes your wife 'Sexy Lena'
she is dancing drunk right know but I can tell  her you called"

Sexy Lena why did he call her that is every body calling her that what is she doing.

"OK thats fine thank you" I said and hung up , that was weird but Lena will be home soon in the mean time I have to spend the rest of the day with my kids.

Lena :

I'm still here at the club with my girls.

"Apple bottom jeans boots with the fur the whole club looking at her she hit the floor , next thing you know she got low low low low low low" Is all I hear from every body starring at me I guses I was the one dancing and getting low wow I was having the time of my life.