2 - After School Activities

CW!!: Mentions of bullying

Cody's POV

Yeah so, earlier today was the student council president election thingy. I never really cared who on that kinda stuff, but this time I actually voted with a purpose. You see, the thing is, one of the candidates is Courtney, and I'm kinda scared of her. If she became the prez, the school would become some sort of dictatorship, and I kinda like my freedom.

Yes, I know that sounds bad, but she's also (partially) the reason why I always get harassed at school! Y'know what, that's a story for another day.

You might be thinking, "How can the Codemeister be so stupid! You need to also have a reason why you voted for the other person!" And to that, I say "Yeah I do have a reason." So, if you REALLY want to know, you'll have to give me 20 CA$ and a new guitar pick for Trent (I kinda owe him)

Got it?

My reasoning for voting for Noah is because he is smart, funny, uh, cool? Handsome???? Smart????????????

I like him.

Yeah.

I voted for him because of a crush.

Sue me. (Please don't I really need that 20 CA$ And guitar pick for Trent he's gonna kill me)

"Aren't you simping for Gwen?"

Um, sorta. After she started DATING Duncan (the man who bullies me) and then Courtney (the reason why Duncan bullies me), I've realized that she has trash taste, and that she would never date the Codemeister because I am way too good of a pick. And I am totally able to recognize when to stop simping, and start scouting (for someone new to simp for). So yeah, I'm a bachelor now. Call me the Code- bachelor 😎 (wait no that's horrible)

3rd person POV

The Code- bachelor had been so busy monologuing to himself to realize that the bell had rung and he was late to his club. Near the end of his monologue session, his phone began ringing.

"Hello?"

"GET THE FUCK OVER TO THE MUSIC ROOM THIS INSTANT CODY EMMETT JAMESON ANDERSON."

It was Trent, and he was pissed. Cody had missed the first ten minutes of club time.

"Oh shit! Sorry Trent! I'll be right there."

Cody zoomed his way over to the other side of the school, into the music room. Trent, Harold, and Justin were waiting there for him. Trent was in the front.

"Where's my 20 CA$ and new guitar pick? I told you I needed it by now."

Cody frantically checked his pockets for those items that you surely gave to him earlier.

Choose Your Own Adventure!

Choose your own adventure is a special segment of this fic that is cool and unique I think. So basically, you get to make your own decisions in a few places that don't really effect the plot as a whole, but make it a bit cooler. (Hopefully)

If you gave Cody what he asked for, start reading under the next text.

If you did not give Cody what he asked for, skip the next passages until you reach the next bold text.

Cody pulls a wad of cash and a guitar pick out of his pocket. Trent's grumpy expression mellows out.

"Woah, thanks dude. I didn't actually expect you to bring my things. You're forgiven."

"Heh, everyone knows that the Codemeister always delivers!"

Cody silently thanks the heavens that they actually gave him what he needed in exchange for his top secret information.

"I remember in Swift Steve's Delivery Camp when Swift Steve told us that if you're ever in a situation where you don't have what you need to deliver, you can just pray to the heavens to give you your stuff."

Harold was practicing his beatboxing in the corner before he butted in. Cody was confused that that was legit advice, but it worked for him, so there was no use refuting it.

Skip to next bold text.

Start reading here if you didn't give Cody his what he asked for earlier.

Cody couldn't find the 20 CA$ and new guitar pick for Trent. He searched deeper in his pocket and even checked his backpack. He found a 50 CA$ coupon for Chef Hatchet's Buffet and Diner, but nothing else.

"Really Cody? You didn't show up to practice on time, and you don't even give me what I asked for in return for that thing yesterday? (Yes I'm deliberately keeping it a secret from you) Ugh, you owe me BIG time."

"Hey, guys, relax. We're the Drama Brothers, not the Drama Dysfunctional Family. If you worry too much about stupid stuff like that, you're gonna get a bunch of wrinkles."

Justin had been staring at himself in the mirror the whole time and he had finally chimed in. His comment had seemed to calm the room's atmosphere a bit.

"Justin's right, sorry Cody. Just make sure to get me my 20 CA$ and new guitar pick soon."

Justin blushes a bit (suspicious 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈)

"Sure thing Trent. Sorry dude."

Choose your own adventure end. Everyone read the next part.

"Anyways, we've wasted enough time dilly dallying. It's time to start practicing."

"Sure thing boss!"

Everyone said to Trent, even though it was kinda his fault that they wasted thirty minutes of practice time.

Time skip to after practice

"Cody, what's up with you, you seemed distracted during our practice."

Harold looked at Cody with a concerned look.

"It's just that... I have a crush..."

"Oh? I have a lot of experience with dating, like with LeShawna and Heather."

Harold was obviously lying to Cody (and to himself)

"Ew! You never dated my sister, and LeShawna rejected you."

"Uhm, LeShawna was just playing hard to get. She really likes me. (The fact that he's telling the truth-)"

"And what about Heather?"

"I was partnered with her for a group project once and we had a deep talk together."

"Harold, that isn't even remotely close to romance."

"Eh, it counts. Who's the lucky girl?"

"Noah."

"Wait wha-"

Brrrriiiiiinnnnnngggggg!!!!

The final bell had rung, signifying that it was time for all students to get the hell out of there. Harold was left dumbfounded as Cody ran out of the building.

"Nice chat Harold, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"

Cody yelled as he jogged away.

A/N

Zii here, and thank you so much for reading this so far! This is probably gonna be the longest chapter, but whatevs. Please tell me what you think of the choose your own adventure thing! Anyways, bye!