Are you there, God? Its me dean winchester

INT. Bobby's HOUSE-DAY

Bobby is sitting at his desk with a pile of books in front of him. Sam is sitting in a chair in the opposite corner talking to Dean, who is standing while myra and jack are sitting on the couch.

Sam: Well, then tell me what else it could be.

Dean: Look, all I know is I was not groped by an angel.

myra: Okay, look, Dean. Why do you think this Castiel would lie to you about it?

Dean: Maybe he's some kind of demon. Demons lie.

Bobby looks up from his books at everyone in the room

Sam: A demon who's immune to salt rounds and devil's traps... and Ruby's Knife? Dean, Lilith is scared of that thing!

Dean: Don't you think that if angels were real, that some hunter somewhere would have seen one... at some point... ever?

Sam: Yeah. You and myra just did, Dean.

Dean: I'm trying to come up with a theory here. Okay? Work with me.

jack: Dean, we have a theory.

Dean: Yeah, one with a little less fairy dust on it, please.

Sam: Okay, look. I'm not saying we know for sure. I'm just saying that I think we --

Dean: Okay, okay. That's the point. We don't know for sure, so I'm not gonna believe that this thing is a freaking Angel of the Lord because it says so!

Bobby: You  Chuckleheads want to keep arguing religion, or do you want to come take a look at this?

Myra, Jack, Sam and Dean walk over to Bobby's desk.

Bobby: I got stacks of lore -- Biblical, pre-Biblical. Some of it's in damn cuneiform. It all says an angel can snatch a soul from the pit.

myra: What else?

Bobby: What else, what?

Dean What else could do it?

Bobby: Airlift your ass out of the hot box? As far as I can tell, nothing.

Sam: Dean, this is good news.

Dean: How?

jack: Because for once, this isn't just another round of demon crap. I mean, maybe you were saved by one of the good guys, you know?

Dean: Okay. Say it's true. Say there are angels. Then what? There's a God?

myra: At this point, Vegas money's on yeah.

Dean: I don't know, guys.

Sam: Okay, look. I know you're not all choirboy about this stuff, but this is becoming less and less about faith and more and more about proof.

Dean: Proof?

Sam: Yes.

Dean: Proof that there's a God out there that actually gives a crap about me personally? I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it.

Sam: Why not?

Dean: Because why me? If there is a God out there, why would he give a crap about me?

myra: Dean --

Dean: I mean, I've saved some people, okay? I figured that made up for the stealing and the ditching chicks. But why do I deserve to get saved? I'm just a regular guy.

Sam: Apparently, you're a regular guy that's important to the man upstairs.

Dean: Well, that creeps me out. I mean, I don't like getting singled out at birthday parties, much less by... God.

myra: Okay, well, too bad, Dean, because I think he wants you to strap on your party hat.

Dean: Fine....and what does your mom have to do with anything?

jack: that's what i'd like to know

sam: do you have any idea why he would say god and your mom commanded it

myra: your guess...is as good as mine...but...better question... What do we know about angels?

Bobby picks up a pile of fat and weighty looking books and puts them in front of them.

Bobby: Start reading.

Dean looks at the pile of books, and turns towards Sam.

Dean: You're gonna get me some pie.

Dean grabs a book from the top of the pile.

EXT-Bobby's HOUSE

Sam pulls up to the house. Bobby approaches the car window.

Bobby: Keep the engine running.

Sam:Why? What's going on?

Bobby: I got a friend one state over -- Olivia Lowry. I've been trying to reach her for three days on this angel thing. It's not like her to ignore this many calls.

Sam: Olivia Lowry -- a hunter, right?

Bobby: Yeah. We're gonna go check on her. You guys follow me.

Dean , myra and jack approach the driver's side of the car, as Bobby and jack head to his own car.

Dean: Scoot over. Yeah.

Dean grabs the bag of food Sam bought back and looks inside it as myra gets in the back.

Dean: Dude?

Sam: Yeah?

Dean: Where's the pie?

INT Olivia's HOUSE-DAY

Bobby enters the house, armed with a gun, followed by Dean, myra, jack and Sam who are also armed. They search for Olivia.

Bobby: Olivia?

They see OLVIA dead and covered in blood on the floor. Bobby walks away, out of the room.

Dean: Bobby?

myra: (pointing to the doorway) Salt line.

Sam myra, jack and Dean look around the room.

Dean: (picking up the EMF reader) Olivia was rocking the EMF meter.

myra: (nodding)with good reason... Spirit activity....there was definitly a spirit here