Reunion Part 1

(Fit)

(Fit)

Production:"Okay Alexis they want to bring you out"

Alexis:"Okay"

(Nina kisses me and I hug Liddy)

Alexis:"Bye y'all see y'all later"

Both:"Bye"

(I walk out on stage)

Alexis:"Ha Ha Hey you bitches"

Durelly:"Okay I'm here for the fit"

(I do a quick 360)

(I hug Durelly and Dasia)

Alexis:"You are so gorgeous"

Dasia:"Thank you so are you"

Alexis:"Thank you"

(I sit by in between Barbie and Kenzy)

Durelly:"Okay so Alexis I have to ask you a couple questions"

Alexis:"Go for it"

Durelly:"First question cause all the fans want to know did you and Jayla fuck?"

(I start laughing)

Alexis:"No me and her did not fuck but that's my boo we kissed and flirted but we didn't fuck the only person I fucked in that house was Nina like me and Jayla was so close like I can tell her shit and she can tell me shit we that close now"

Durelly:"Okay so how are you and Nina doing today and how does she feel about the whole situation"

Alexis:"She don't care cause as long as I didn't fuck Jayla then Nina didn't care but me and Nina are still together and we're gonna stay strong like this for the rest of our life's"

Durelly:"So it's some back and forth going on over social media can you tell us who you're beefing with?"

Alexis:"I wouldn't say I'm beefing with anyone I do need to catch a couple fades from Kash and Joce and Sky like y'all bitches think y'all can't get touched but trust me baby you're getting touched today and Kash spoke on my baby my 2 year old daughter she said my baby has diabetes I don't play that cause last time I checked bitch I had you on that floor 2 times crying"

(Joce walks away and Kenzy runs after her and they start fighting and sky jumps in and Me and Barbie run over and I start beating sky's head in)

(Security grabs me)

Alexis:"Bro Durelly why you go skipping like that"

(Me and him start laughing)

(I see Naj walk in and I run over and I jump on her)

Naj:"Hi bitch"

Alexis:"Hi boo"

(Naj grabs my hand and she spins me around)

Naj:"Does Nina know you wearing this?"

Alexis:"Yup"

Naj:"Okay"

(I sit back down and Liddy and Nina walk out with Naj)

(I hug Nina and she starts kissing on my neck and kisses me and I hug Liddy and they hug everybody else)

(Nina sits by me)

(They bring Kash, Donyae,Mymy,Joce, and Sky out)

(Joce and Kenzy start fighting)

(Security breaks them up)

(Barbie and Joce start fighting)

Alexis:"GET THAT BITCH BARBIE"

(Joce falls and security breaks them up)

Joce:"Y'all deadass?"

(Nina knew what she was doing when she was sitting like that😫💯)