𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒. (F.B)

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: In no way am i sexualizing these characters please beware they are only 13 I will only be doing fluff

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: In no way am i sexualizing these characters please beware they are only 13 I will only be doing fluff.

Finneys pov:

I wanted to be alone, Just me no one else not even my sister but of course there had to be someone already in my spot.

I was currently in a grass feild that was always alone apparently not today i mean i didnt care but i couldnt roll in the grass which is what i always do.

I rolled my eyes not even caring i walked up too the person who was quietly laying down in her shorts and baggy shirt.

I covered her view and she looked up to me, I didnt want to be rude but i was tired of everyone being so overprotective it was overwhelming.

"Hey, Have you been here for over 20 minutes?" I asked looking down at her.

YOUR POV:

I looked up seeing a curly haired boy who looked to be my age which was 13 of course, i furrowed my eyebrows after he spoke.

"Uhh, No not really i think just for 10 minutes why?" I replied slightly confused at his words.

"Uhh whatever nothing... Well actually i just wanted to be alone here." He answered pursing his lips as if he was about to say something else.

"Okay well i guess i can leave?" I replied sitting up and getting ready to pack but then he stopped me.

"No sorry that was very shitty of me i shouldnt have interrupted you, Its just that things are going on right now and i didnt want someone else bothering me.." Finney spoke.

"oh... Its fine i dont mind if you want you can sit down with me." I didnt really mind honestly i just came too wait for my mom to finish lunch which she said would be around 5:30 and it was 4:43.

He nodded thanking me, He hesitated but finally sat down his hands on his knees that where up.

"My names finney but you can call me fin." He said sitting down.

"My names y/n" I replied and he nodded.

"So... if you dont mind why are you here?" He said looking towards me, I stared straight not really wanting to make eye contact since it would be kind of akward.

"Well i just came here to waste some of my time... Its not as bad as yours which is why i can leave if you want me too.." I replied now finally looking towards him.

I dont know how i did it but i kept eye contact with him, He shook his head not wanting me to leave.

i was sitting just like him, Looking at the sky and cars passing by it honestly felt unreal and i didnt want the moment to end.

"Are you by any chance new here?" He finally interrupted the silence, I rose my eyebrows shook.

"Uhh yeah actually... I moved to here from california..." I answered slightly impressed on how he knew that.

"Ahh.. Well is california like cool? like the beaches and celebrities.." He looked at me once again.

"Ehh honestly depends where you are... Some parts were luxurious and clean and other parts are just dirty and homeless everywhere unfortunately for me i got the 2nd one." i chuckled.

"So we moved here cause it was getting to expensive and my mom manged to find us a house that was slightly less expensive here." I continued.

He smiled and looked back straight, We both sat there The only thing you could hear was the cars and birds.

"do you want to be my friend?" he looked at me and i looked back and nodded.

"Of course" I smiled and he smiled back, We both then again looked at the sky.

It was getting pretty late but i still had a few more minutes till i go back home, The sunset was rising pretty early today.

We stared at the orange and slight pink sky for a few minutes when i hesitated but rested my head on his neck.

I guess he was suprised but accepted it, I dont know if it was just me but i felt him smile so i looked at him.

Wow he was red.. , I looked back at the sky and he rested his head ontop of my head.

"I like this...At first i just came here wanting to be alone but im glad you where here and that its Just the two of us." He spoke making me blush and smile.

"I like this too." I responded.

Who wouldve known this was the start of our relationship and that in 12 years we would have our first child and be freshly married.

AUTHORS NOTE ;

Heyyy im back and btw if u dont like the ending you can obviously change it.