chapter 17

Ekansh pov :

I think now I have to change this ..

[ He is going at back palace ]

Ratan[ Ekansh's Grandfather]

He was sitting at the backside Garden

where r uh going ? EKANSH ?

EKANSH : Pranam dada hukum ... and uh know very well where I'm going so why r uh even asking ?

Ratan : why ? can't you stop this you have to forget that things move on in your life . Now you are married man what if samykuta got to knew about it someday ..

Ekansh : I can't and I will never ever forgot itt.. and about my wife you don't have to worry about her I'm here for her and always will she will never going to know about it and i will make it suree.

Ratan : why can't uh just tell her truth .

she is agood girl I'm sure she will understand .I can't see uh like these you have to move on

Ekansh : NOO I WILL NEVER SHE IS NOT SOMEONE WHOM I CAN EVER MOVE ON . AND DADA HUKUM I RESPECT YOU IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL FORGOT WHO I'M . SO I HOPE WE WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT ON THESE TOPIC EVER AGAIN . IT'S GOOD FOE EVERYONE.

Ratan : Fine wht if samykuta got to knew about it some how . so will you tell her truth .?

EKANSH : Like I say she will never knew

i have to go ...

Ratan just looks at him and he is just sad for him .. he knows that topic is sensitive for him.

[ start walking towards back palace again...]

[EKANSH LOOKS AT THE PAINTING]

Ekansh :

You know Maa ..

.I'M happy after a long time . I miss you everyday there is not even a second when i didn't think about you .

I want to tell her about you but I don't want her to be sad . I don't want her to pity on me like everyone does i don't want her to love me beacuse of my past.

and I'm sorry i will not come daily at night. uh know I'm married man now.. so .. IT'S not like ...like I'm changed after marriage I just don't want her to know that why I come here daily .

NOW I have to go it's already more than half an hour I'm here .

[IN EKANSSH ROOM ]

HE saw samykuta is setting on bed and lost in her thought He smirk. and stand in front of her and bend upto her face and says

r uh thinking about me. BIWI

SAMYUKTA : HUH?... LOOKS at him .

EKANSH : god she is looking to innocent with her doe eyes I just want to lost in her eyes.

Samykuta

Waves her hand in front of him.

Mr RAJVANSH??

EKANSH: YES .. MRS RAJVANSH

SAMYUKTA

[ stands] few minutes hmm ? MR RAJVANSH [pointed her finger on his chest ] its 45 minutes already .

EKANSH : [ looks at her finger and then at her face } and pull her by waist and whisper so uh missed me that uh can't even wait for 45 minutes MRS RAJVANSH .

SAMYUKTA :

Don't change the topic ,, cross her hands in her chest

where were uh ?

EKANSH : May be with someone special.

Samykuta looks at him with confused ..

Hmm ..

OHH SO YOU WERE MEETING

MAY I KNOW WHO IS THIS SOMEONE SPECIAL.

EKANSH: why would I tell you ? Hmm

Samykuta: hold is neck and whispers aren't I'm your BiWi Mr RAJVANSH..
Today itself uh took promise did uh forgot. Or rh getting old .hmmm

Ekansh:[ look at her amused ]

R we getting bold..hmm

Well I'm with Maa ohk happy now.

Samykuta:ohh so which side do uh prefer?

Ekansh: side ? Ohh bed and who says we r sleeping ?