I

I looked at the professor, trying to process what he was teaching, but my mind is blank at the moment

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I looked at the professor, trying to process what he was teaching, but my mind is blank at the moment. Actually, the thing is,

Wait, I didn't introduce myself to you, right? Oops, sorry! Let me introduce myself to you all. I'm Emily Bennett, came to Zenithburg to study business in my dream University, ZNU — Zenithburg National University.

Zenithburg, a city where skyscrapers gracefully reach for the heavens, creating a majestic skyline that paints the urban canvas with modern elegance. Its bustling roads, filled with a symphony of vehicles, showcase the pulse of a metropolis in perpetual motion.

That make it totally opposite of my home town WhisperVista,

WhisperVista, a small city where cozy neighborhoods nestle under the embrace of rolling hills. The modest skyline whispers simplicity, with low-rise buildings reflecting a tranquil charm. Serene roads, graced by a gentle flow of traffic, reveal a community in unhurried motion. In contrast to the bustling metropolis, WhisperVista unfolds as a peaceful haven, where the pace is slower, and the cityscape invites a sense of quiet simplicity.

Though I love my hometown very much, well, who doesn't?

But, I am captivated by the beauty of Zenithburg. Though the people are not captivating here, because till now, the people I met aren't worth mentioning. But I didn't lose hope.

I'm confident I'll meet people who will be as amazing as this city is.

Oops, I want to apologize for ranting, but don't worry, I'm not much of a talker and that is what people in this university say too.

And You know, They call me a nerd.

Because, duh! I'm more intelligent than them.

When I'll go back to WhisperVista, I'll tell them, "See, the people of a big city like Zenithburg called me a quiet person, unlike you guys who tell me every time to talk less."

Can I tell you one more thing? Only one thing more, please! You guys can see my puppy eyes, right?

It's the last, I promise. Then I'll surely tell you all why my mind is blanked at the moment.

So, you know I told you about WhisperVista, my hometown. So it's necessary to tell you all about the people here.

In WhisperVista, everyone adores me because, duh! I am Emily Bennett.

But, but! The people who love me most are my dad—Robert Bennett, he is an honest police officer of WhisperVista. Then, Ava Williams, my best friend.

Ah! I missed her. You know, guys? Um—how do you know, right? So let me tell you, we are diaper buddies, we are neighbors, and on top of that, we studied in same school too.

She also wanted to come here along with me, but Mason, his dad, and my dear uncle didn't send her, saying she is too innocent for this big world.

Now, the third person who loved me the most is Max Bennett, my cupcake, my honey bee, my doggie dearest.

From Texts to Ties जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें