Chapter 1: Tayvet

A mysterious faraway world...
Where the supernatural is the norm...
This is Teyvat, a continent that lay upon a small planet divided into several nations. Each nation is unique and different. The several nations also have a ruler which they call the "Archon". The Archon is a being with divine power being the God of a respective element. The elements include Pyro (fire), Anemo (air), Hydro (water), Electro (lightning), Geo (earth), Dendro (life), and Cryo (ice).

In the center of all nations lies a small Citadel that holds many secrets of Tyvet along with their ruler being titled as "The Strongest". The Citadel is also where many who were gifted with an elemental power go study and uncover their potential. Many that attend the academy are tasked with commissions to complete across Teyvat and are rewarded with Mora (money) if done.

This story begins with a 15 year old boy who attends the academy. He has no friends nor family as he is seen as both a failure and a monster for being unable to control or use his gifted abilities, in which he was gifted with wielding all seven elements, a phenomenon that has never been seen across Teyvat as there have been no recorded cases of someone even being able to use two elements.