GENDERBEND TAIREAM: THE SLEEP TALK

"Hey Tails.." Tailsko speaks with a sweet voice entering his workshop. Tails was kneeling down wearing a protection helmet while screw driving his new brand plane that it took a while for him to reply. He wiped his sweat and approached Tailsko, "Hm? Oh, hey Tailsko.." Tails waved back with the usual plastered smile on his face. 

At this moment, Tails had noticed Tailsko's seemingly worried expression. "What's wrong Tailsko?" Tails asked with a concern voice. Tailsko hesitates to reply, "O-Oh..it's just..about..Sonica.." her usual smile turned into a frown. "Huh? Why? What happened?" Tails raised an eyebrow. 

"Well, you probably know the Jamey and Shadie incident right?" "Oh..Shadie and Sonica fought over Jamey again?" "Not really. However, Knuxie told me the whole incident that happened in the mall between them and Jamey too-" Her expression saddened, "Dang it..I just..feel bad for Sonica, since Shadie seems to troll Jamey and make Sonica jealous.."

"What happened after the mall incident?" Tails was waiting for the most important question. "Well..Sonica just ran away..and you know..she felt so much heartbroken..she locked herself in her room for the past few weeks..Knuxie and I tried to comfort her...and that's it.."

"Aww..poor Sonica.." Tails' voice has saddened. 

"Tailsko! Are you here?" A familiar young male rabbit approached with a female pet Chao. 

"Oh, hi Curd.." Tailsko greeted with a warm smile, although Curd didn't expect the greeting. Curd and Tailsko have been very close friends since they have sibling relationships with Sonica and Jamey. Curd would always expect a big warm hug from Tailsko every time they saw each other. 

But right now, Curd just smiled back at Tailsko.."Hey, Tailsko..I was just wondering would you like to hangout?" "Oh. Um..I'm with Tails right now, but would you like to join us?" Curd feels a little jealous at this moment, because he only wants hanging out together with Tailsko only, but he brushed it off. 

"Oh, yeah sure." He replied. "Hmm..I think we should play 'Would you Rather'?" The male blue hedgehog nearly dashed towards them. "Oh, hey buddy..and you too Tailsko and Curd." "Hey Sonic!" Tails greeted. "Yeah! Hey Sonic!" Tailsko greeted next. "Nice to see you again Sonic, after so long.." The rabbit smiled.

"Yeah, it's been quite sometimes since we've last met, Curd." Sonic smiled back. "So what'cha doin?" he asked. "Oh, we're playing this game called 'Would You Rather'" Tailsko projected in screen. "Oh, I remember this game when you and Sonica overreacted on the question 'Would you rather see whom you'll marry?' It was actually hilarious," Curd teased.

"I ain't like that anymore. Amy and I already had our date and we already kissed.." Sonic admitted honestly. Curd's eyes sparkled and clapped, "Oh my gosh! Congratulations! At least you two are already dating." His expression turned into a frown, "I just wish Jamey and Sonica were like that...just like their Speedy Blue counterparts.."

"Oh, the Shadie incident was causing this? Those rumours were spread to our dimension too." "Yeah, even Jamey told me the whole story ever since Shadie had given a love letter to him, and Sonica got jealous." "Man..Sonica should really find a way to win Jamey's heart or else Shadie will take him away.." "Yeah..that's true..I hope this crazy love triangle ends soon.."

Later on, they went over to the carnival and enjoyed the fun rides together. As soon as the rides ended, they take a break by eating cotton candy and ice cream. The ice cream had spilled all over Tailsko's mouth like a little child, so Tails got a tissue and wiped her mouth. 

As they sat on the benches, Tails and Tailsko had been chattering. "What inventions I'm currently building? Well, it's a machine called 'the love machine'. It actually detects who your love interest is..although it's not one-hundred percent accurate, but it could be a possibility.." Tails said. "Wow! That's amazing! What would happen if we actually tried it on Sonica and Jamey?" "Jamey would most likely agree, while Sonica, she'll probably agree too..just partially.."