chapter 6

RECAP~ writer is hurt kyunki kisi ne comment nhi kiya💔

Y/n's pov
I rubbed my eyes and saw the person who was standing straight in front of me and smiling. I just want to kick him out of my house and my life but i can't because i.. i... I loved him or i still love him yep maybe.... Everything was going good in my and his relationship but then he cheated me with another girl yes he cheated me in the past and he dumped me.. and i felt numb at the time because i loved him so much with my all heart and he.. he..
I just shrugged off my thoughts when I listened a very familiar voice
"Heyy y/n" yes it was him only!!

Y/n~ hm.. hmm??

Yash~ y/n I'm really sorry for what i did

Y/n~ what???

Yash~ y/n I'm sorry pleaee forgive me once I'll do whatever you want please forgive me..

Y/n~ OUT *shouted*

Yash~ y/n but...

Y/n~ i said out

Yash~ y/n listen to me....

Urmi~ enough yash!! Y/n said na out then just get the hell out of here. You bastard

Yash~ Okay. But listen y/n- YOU BELONGS TO ME ONLY. YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE.

Y/n got numb and tears were rolling down from her eyes. Urmi shut the door and hug y/n. Y/n started to cry because she loved him whole heartedly and broke with her and now he wants her back but you know "If someone will cheat you they didn't deserve any other chance"(💀) Urmi console y/n and made her sit on couch and slowly y/n slept in her arms (ek bhen dusri bhen ko hug krke soyi hai zyada dimaag mat chlana pls sitting position me soye hai dono💀)

Scene shift to nischay's side

Nish~ y/n reply kyu nhi kr rhi! Shyd rest kr rhi ho.. hn shyd... Pr chhodo!!

Nischay also slept

Next morning

It's 10:30 am

Y/n woke up and wash her face and did her morning chores. She was actually sad because now his ex wants her after cheating her. Y/n checked her phone and She saw a notification by nischay!!
{N~ nischay, y~ y/n}

"Hi" [N]
"Hello" [Y]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bs aaj ke liye itna hi. mein soch rhi thi nischay pr ek aur ff likhu mafia ff!! So aap log comment me btao ki shuru kru ya nhi!! Please btana tbhi mein post kru!! Bye ab mein chli nischay ki lige dekhne bye bye!!!❤️