- Chapter 21 -

|| Later that night ||

Yn was sitting on the couch of her living area and scrolling through her phone when she got a call from Nari, she picked up and said.

“yo girl, What happened?”

“Fuck your yo and tell me Why didn't you tell me that your brother had come to the same museum we went to?”

Yn frowned and said.

“and why should I tell you that my brother had come there?”

“Because I want to meet him”

“and why tho?”

“Bitch” Nari mumbled.

“What did you say?” Yn asked confused.

“Nothing just fuck you”  other line got cut after that.

“What happened to her suddenly?”

Yn asked herself but shrugged it and focused on her phone again, just then her phone rang again but this time Lia was calling her, she picked and and before she could say something Lia said

“ I heard your brother visited the same  museum we went to today”

yn rolled her eyes and said, “Nari unnie told you?”

“Yup” Yn sighed and said

“yeah he visits to surprise me that's all”

“hmm, Nari told me that you did not tell her,” Lia said.

“I didn't understand why she was getting hyper on me just because I did not tell her about my brother's arrival, I mean girl I was also shocked to see him”

yn said and got up to go towards the kitchen to drink some water.

“Well maybe you don't know but Nari has a crush on your brother”

yn choked on the water she was drinking and coughed before calming herself down and said.

“what the hell are you saying?”

Lia laughed from the other side and said.

“I'm telling the truth, She has a crush on your brother, and that too when he came to meet you long ago.”

Yn wiped her mouth and said while laughing “Now I understand why she was cursing at me”

“she did curse you?”

“And that too without second thought” Both of them laughed and took a deep breath to calm themselves down.

“ah you know what you are laughing like this after a whole 1.5 months later”

lia said smiling through the phone that Yn couldn't see, yn smiled and said.

“That's true tho, though oh I remember,” Yn said but paused and thought if it was right to tell Lia about whatever happens in the museum.

“yeah, what is it?” Lia asked waiting for her to say.

“actually, yes what were you doing with taehyung oppa at the museum? You both were laughing”

“Ah oh, nothing just a couple thin-”

she halted on mid-sentence and bit on her tongue realising what she said, yn on the other side standing there with widened eyes said.

“what you were saying, and don't TRY to lie I swear I'll kill you”

lia gulped down and stuttered while saying.