Prologue

Hello everyone
This is your author and I hope you will enjoy this Chapter.
__________________________________________________________________

Author's PoV
WHEN ARJUN AND YASHVI WERE IN 3rd STANDARD .
Some days ago Brar and Chaudhary family had a fight which was violent in which many were injured and one of the Chaudhary had a head injury as during fight stone was thrown by Brar . YASHVI's father , chachu and many more were arrested and she had no idea about this and when she asked about their whereabouts she was told they went on vacations . After some days they were free as there was no evidence against BRAR as CHAUDHARY initiated the fight and the case was dismissed.

At BIRLA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
A BOY and  A GIRL are pulling each other's hair and are beating the shit out of each other their eyes and ear are all red due to anger and there are some bruises on their hand and face .
MA'AM(shouted) :- Arjun and Yashvi what is this behaviour why are you fighting stop your fight.
Immediately Arjun and Yashvi stand straight and were seeing each other as they will kill each other.
MA'AM :- Yashvi tell me why you both were fighting I didn't accept you both to fight as you both are brilliant students and well mannered.
YASHVI:- Ma'am tell this Chaudhary to not speak against my family it will be not good for him . Tell him to control his tongue when he dares to speak about my father as he lied to me about him that he is arrested and you believe that I should behave properly . Cheap Chaudhary you should thank god that ma'am came otherwise you would go hospital rather then home today .
ARJUN :- Oh hello you should thank god that ma'am came other wise I would have broken your bones till know.
MA'AM:- What is this Arjun how you can talk about someone parents like this say sorry to her and dismiss the matter.
ARJUN:- Why would I say sorry I am telling truth. I listened my parents talking about it . How could you think never ever in my life I am going to say sorry to BRAR .
And than again they both started fighting and teacher called their father and informed the matter to them .

IN PRINCIPAL OFFICE
BOTH SHADEV CHAUDHARY AND RAJ BRAR ARRIVED AND SETTLED ON CHAIR NEAR THEIR CHILDREN .
RAJ :- Baccha why were you both fighting in school . You should always maintain the decorum of school you could you fought outside the school ok next time never fight inside the school premises.
( Every child should have a supportive father like RAJ BRAR )
SHADEV :- Arjun next time keep in your mind never fight in school premises.
Both the children nodded towards their father .
(Hey! Bhagwan hai kahan re tu ) 🤣🤣
TEACHER AND PRINCIPAL BOTH WERE IN SHOCK 😨
PRINCIPAL:- I have called you both to show the behaviour of your children but you both are not less than them . Instead of telling them never to fight your are telling them to fight outside the school premises. Tell your children to say sorry to each other and dismiss the matter .

ARJUN AND YASHVI both shouted together "never".
RAJ AND SHADEV also shouted "my child is never ever going to apologise to them" .

SHADEV :- Don't day dream that we are going to apologise to you BRAR .
RAJ :- You played cheap tricks and initiated the fight Mr. CHAUDHARY you were proved guilty nor we BRAR were , so don't think that we are going to apologise to you.
SHADEV :- Control your tongue Mr. BRAR .
RAJ :- You control your tougue and dare you raise you voice in front of me I think you forgot it's time to again remind you what BRAR are.

SEEING THIER FATHER ARGUING BOTH CHILDREN ALSO ONCE AGAIN STARTED THEIR FIGHT. AFTER SOME TIME BOTH RAJ AND SHADEV REALISED THAT THEIR CHILDREN ARE FIGHTING AGAIN SO THEY STOPPED THEM AND TOOK THEIR CHILDREN HOME WITHOUT DISMISSING THE MATTER .
Seeing all this both principal and teacher were in shock what kind of father they were instead of stopping their kids fight they both also started the fight. As they both belong to reputable and rich family principal cannot restrict the kids so he changed their session.

After that incident both kids never crossed paths with each other and their rivalry become very famous in school .In 4th standard Yashvi went to other school.
And as the time passed BRAR and CHAUDHARY equation also changed . Know they don't fight but are not good friends either they behave normally with each other they are no longer enemies know.
In 9th standard Yashvi returns back to BRILA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL .

Know let's see how their path crosses each other and how they will trust each other and will become enemies to lovers .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I hope you all liked this
Please VOTE 🗳️ AND SUPPORT
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Thank you
Ardhangi