The United Terran Realm (UTR)

My attempt at making a fictional nation....... I am doing this because I'm bored as fudge.

 I am doing this because I'm bored as fudge

Country Name: The United Terran Realm

Capital: Midgardia (formerly Washington DC)

Form of Government: Unitary One-party, totalitarian-stratocratic, strict-meritocratic state. (it's NOT democracy)

Ruling Party: Terran National Interest Social Party (TNISP)

Geography size: Interstellar empire level

(okay get ready for the BS dump lol)

Military:                                   

United Terran Realm Armed Forces (UTRAF)

-UTR Army: It is responsible for mostly territorial security, though it can be deployed outside the borders of UTR and is capable of both defensive and offensive operations and mobile defense.

UTR Army Ground Forces: represents the ground-based operation forces of the Army responsible for land warfare.

UTR Army Air Force: Responsible for aviation operations of the Army, including aerial and aerospace warfare, reconnaissance, air support, and air defense.

UTR Army Naval Forces: responsible for naval operations of the army, capable of operating in both sea and space, coastal defense, and maintaining the army's fleets for both environments. (pffft hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............)  

UTR Army Special Forces

-UTR Marine Corps: The elite primary invasion ground forces of the Navy, specializing in overseas deployment, including boarding, assault, space combat, and garrison duty for occupied territories. They are the go-to forces for invasions, sometimes deploying alongside UTR Army elements when additional units are needed for an invasion. 

-UTR Navy: Capable in both warm water and space operations, as the main Navy ships are capable in both sea and space.

Office of Naval Intelligence

UTR Navy Voidtrooper Companies: direct naval combat infantry of the navy; unlike the marines, they're directly part of the navy and aren't autonomous at all. Voidtroopers, known officially as Voidsmen-at-Arms, are the dedicated infantry of the UTR Navy (besides the autonomous naval infantry, the marines), tasked primarily with the defense of UTR Navy warships, from boarding assaults and security detail tasks to defending the ships, the personnel (or officers), and the facilities they're assigned to. Only already members of the Navy are allowed to join.

-SHIELD (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division): This paramilitary organization manages both domestic security and foreign security concerns. It is also one of many organizations of the party (besides the Office of Naval Intelligence) that handles intelligence and has a special forces wing (basically, the MTF). They also enforce the policies and laws of the party(TNISP) domestically (the Order Police), just like the notorious paramilitary organizations of the bygone eras of Midgard (Earth).

SHIELD Order Police (Domestic law enforcement branch of SHIELD. Law enforcement inside the borders is directly under the SHIELD)

SHIELD Mobile Task Force (Special Operations Wing)

SHIELD Elite Guard Forces (main military wing of the SHIELD)

Branches are: 

                       ->SHIELD Ground Force 

                       ->SHIELD Aviation 

                       ->SHIELD Fleet Force

SHIELD Special Field Operations (assassination, espionage, sabotage, kidnapping, information acquisition, cover-ups, frame-ups, and other illegal and under-raps operations, etc.)

SHIELD Domestic Security and Surveillance

SHIELD Cyber Command Operations

Note: Each branch has its own dedicated military police.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------