Ch 17

This chapter is for @mariian1 who always pushes me to update. Knowing I have a reader like you motivates me to write my best while still being somewhat on time. Key word somewhat. But it's summer people! How have you all been! I just returned from Europe and for all you Londoners out there I am in love with your city. Anyway, I've been procrastinating much too long so here ya go. Ch 17.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Caspar's POV
Imagine the pain you would be in if your body was sliced to pieces and then alcohol was poured all over the open wounds. Then imagine you had to serve hand and foot for a sadistic asshole who wanted to make you his concubine and hit you when you didn't please him while the cuts mentioned earlier were still open and slowly healing. That's what was my life at the moment. I was malnourished, in intense pain, and really fucking pissed. I thought I had it bad at the pack but this was way worse. Death would be a blessing compared to this but the thought of Mason's warm embrace and his butterfly kisses, the way he radiates heat and how he was so clueless when I pushed him off the bed, his quiet "I love you"s and his stupidly arrogant attitude. I missed them all and swore I would see him again before I died so I could let him know how much I loved him.

A loud banging came from the door of the room. It must be Dion. He was the only one with manners. He would still come in whether I wanted him to or not but the thought was nice. He also let me walk around and explore the castle which not only let me out of the putrid blood scented room but also allows me to plan my escape route. And I had that shit memorized down pat. Tonight was supposedly a big party for Crixon, the pack had just finished decimating one of their enemies giving them more power and land to use as they pleased. I was hoping the party would get a bit wild and give me a few minutes of Tim ego get a head start on them as I escaped. There was no way I would be able to run without getting caught unless I had at least five minutes. I'm fast but not that fast.

Dion entered my room, a rope in his left hand and a gag in the other. He was dressed in his usual attire- a hundred pounds of metal armor and wolfsbane potions attached to his hip along with several very scary looking daggers. On his head was a metal helmet that came down to fan around his eyes and was laced with intricate welding a of wolves in battle. I was fascinated by the helmet and had he not been my kidnapper I would've asked to see it up close.

"Crixon wants to see you." His deep voice echoed through the the small room and sent shivers down my spine. Crixon had only become more brutal these past few days- he beat me and committed the most gruesome of sexual acts without ever having sex with me which was disappointing. Not because I wanted to have sex but because if I was entered by another man, Mason would know where I was due to our mating bond. And although I already had a plan to escape, its success was improbable but if Mason came, there would be no doubt that I would be free.

I walked in front of Dion, his metal armor clinking in the background in an almost musical fashion. I wondered if he knew what would happen to me as soon as I entered Crixon's room. He had assured me it was not soundproof as he liked to make his 'conquests' known to the rest of the pack and sometimes he would reward some of his warriors by allowing them to join as he watched from his throne.

It was a disgusting process, I felt terrible that I had to succumb to their power but let's face it. I'm an omega. I am weak without my mate. So instead of fighting, I do the only thing I can to survive. I seduce and play along with their wishes. And tonight I will be especially willing because there is no way in hell I would be able to escape if I was beaten today.

We had finally reached the massive doors that separated me from the torture chamber that is Crixon's room. The dark redwood was stained and extended all the way to the ceiling, the doorknobs were made of worn brass. The brass was shiny where oily hands had made contact with the metal but large scrapes lined the knob from when weres had opened the door with their claws.