Phil - The Q&A And Support Video

It's been several days since we told the internet about me and Dan. I was so happy when I say the first comment it was the best in the world. We were so happy that so many people supported us. I was grateful. I wanted to do something different and upload a video for my YouTube channel. Like saying, Thank You For The Support. Yeah I'll do that.

~1 hour past~

I still haven't done the video yet. I prefer to do the video with Dan. But at the moment he is out. I decided to get everything set and ready. I finished setting everything up, Dan enters the apartment. Right on time. "Daniel!!! Can you come in my room for a minute please?" Dan closes the front door, "Let me just put this down and I'll be there." I heard him put down what sounds like a lot of things and then footsteps down the hallway. "Yes Phil? Why do you want me to come into your room?" I signalled him to sit next to me. I pecked his cheek. "Was that all you want Phil? For you to kiss me?" I laughted. "No, silly. I was wondering if you want to do a video with me. A video about thanking everyone for the support." Dan pecked my lips. "That's a great idea! Shold we also do a Q&A as well so that the video isn't that short?" I moved a bit of hair out of face back into his fringe. "Sure thing. Let me send a tweet. 'Doing a Q&A with Dan. Give us some of your question. #AskDan&Phil'. Done" Dan starts kissing me again and this time a kiss back. This kiss was different. We normally did little kisses but this kiss was memorable. (I didnt know what to write there okay!)  After we had our little make out session, the questions started flowing through. Then we started the video, "Hey guys, I'm here with Dan to do a Q&A. We have so many questions that we want to answer. Also, watch until the end as we have something to say to you guys. Okay, Let's me look through the #AskDan&Phil tag on my phone. Right, first question says, 'What do you like about each other?'." We both looked at each other. "What I like about Phil is literally everything." I pecked his cheek. "That's so sweet Dan. I was just about to say the same thing about you." We basically had a moment there. "Right, Dan you can say the next question." I passed him my phone to Dan. "Next question says, 'How's your book coming along?' As you should know, we have written a book. You probably already know this. 'The Amazing Book Is On Fire' is going really well. There will be a link in the description book if you want to pre-order it.' Then we started answering more and more questions until it came to the end of the video, "I think that's enough questions, don't you think Dan?" He nods. "But, before you go we just want to tell you something. You may have already watch the video Dan put up on his channel. If you haven't then click this box and it will take you to another tab, click now.. Do you wanna tell them Dan or do you want me to tell them?" Dan moved a piece of my hair out of my eyes and back into my fringe. "I'll tell Phil. Right, we want to say thank you to everyone who has watched us from the beginning to know and supported us throughtout everything. We are extremely happy that you guys enjoy what we do for you. Thank you so much. We love you all and thanks for believing in us." We both looked at each other and then said our goodbyes, "Bye guys!" I then stopped the video. We were both happy that we decided to do this video. 

"I love you Dan."

"I love you too Phil"

A/N Hey guys

I have finally uploaded a chapter. Hope you guys like this chapter. It's been a while since I couldn't think of anything to write. Well hope you like it.

Bye x

~PoJayneBartaby