Mafia and a Chef?

Call him Jimin, 25, and a top chef in one of the most expensive hotels in entire South Korea. Many people from different parts of South Korea or even different parts of world. The restaurant is filled only because of his delicious cooking. For him, the restaurant will be booked for months. He is that special in cooking. Jimin, not only in cooking, is popular for his looks too. His feminine features attract men and his personality brings women. He is a people's man. Jimin while cooking one of his favorite steaks heard footsteps from behind. He turned back to see the manager of the restaurant.

Jin: Jimin, tomorrow Jungkook, my brother will have his mafia meeting here. So make sure to stay in the kitchen only, it may be dangerous for you.

Jin said as he ruffled Jimin's hair. Jimin is an orphan, his parents passed away on his birthday, Jimin's parents had to be somewhere on his birthday but on return, they met with a car accident. Both Jimin's mom and dad passed away on spot. So for now Jimin is alone but not lonely. Jimin smiled and nodded, he turned towards his masterpiece and put it on a plate. He lifted the plate and showed it off to Jin. Jin chuckled and asked one of the waiters to deliver it to the customer. The day passed and of course it was busy because of Jimin's skills and looks.

[Jungkook <3 Jimin]

Jimin was about to clock off work when he saw Jin.

Jin: Jimin-ah make sure to stay in your kitchen. Even if Jungkook will be there, it's better for you. So please stay in the Kitchen for me... will you?

Jimin felt tears swell up in his eyes as he hugged Jin. Jin was taken aback but still hugged Jimin back.

Jimin: Hyung, thank you. Thank you for trusting me for this job and giving me an opportunity... Thank you for caring for me... Thank you for supporting me... Thank you for worrying for me. Thank you for everything.

Jin: Aish, why are you getting all emotional now?? I've seen the talent in you Jimin-ah and about your looks, you're 2nd handsome.

Jimin: *Hiccup* Then who is the first one??

Jimin asked with his innocent puppy eyes.

Jin: Of course, it's me.

Jin and Jimin both laughed at Jin's confidence. Jimin broke the hug and said goodbyes to his hyung.

[Jungkook <3 Jimin]

Jimin found himself walking back home... Jimin always liked to walk home. For Jimin, Jin is like the elder guidance that he never had. As soon as he turned 18, he ran away from the orphanage. He bought a house with his parents savings and he also joined a cooking school. Since his childhood, he loved cooking, he also helped his mother in cooking. Whenever he cooks, he feels happy... He also remembers his precious moments with his mom during cooking. He took in a deep breath and stopped himself from crying. He finally made it to his house, changed his clothes and fell asleep.

From Jin's POV, Jimin is like Jungkook for him. Jungkook is a dark sibling while Jimin is his cute and fluffy sibling. He cared for Jimin a lot. He hoped Jimin and Jungkook won't meet... Though he trusts Jungkook, he just didn't want Jimin to get pulled into the mafia thingy. Hence, he always protected Jimin from Jungkook. Whenever Jungkook visited Jin's restaurant, he kept Jimin in the kitchen and told him not come out or to organize something which was already organized. Jimin was confused but he never questioned Jin, cuz Jimin understands Jin knows better.

[Jungkook <3 Jimin]

The sun rose as Jimin got up for another day of doing the job that he loved. Jimin got dressed up, had some light break fast and made his way to his work place. He already saw a few black cars, thinking he is late, he ran towards the restaurant and went to the kitchen making sure no one saw him. He just stood there waiting for the orders, later he spotted Jin making his way towards him.

Jin: I'm saying this again. Stay in the kitchen.

Jimin nodded adamantly, Jin just smiled looking at the younger's cuteness.

??: Jin hyung! Jungkookie is calling you!

Jin: Yes Joon, I'm coming.

Jin: Jimin for the last time, stay here, please.

Jimin nodded as Jin left.

Jimin throughout the day just stayed in the kitchen, but then by the evening, he had to use the washroom. He thought it would be super quick and he thought he won't meet anyone on the way anyways. So he went and kept in mind that he shouldn't bump into anyone and just come back quickly as possible. He quickly made his way towards the washroom, finished his business and was returning back, but whatever he thought shouldn't happen, happened. He bumped into someone. He slowly looked up to see the person who he bumped into... It was Jungkook, Jin's younger brother. Jimin cursed himself. Whatever Jin told not to do, he did that. With racing thoughts in Jimin's mind, he didn't notice Jungkook staring at Jimin without blinking. During all this chaos, Jin saw Jimin bumping into Jungkook. At that time, Jin rushed towards Jimin, pulled him away from Jungkook and took him to the kitchen.

Jin: Jimin! I told you to stay in here and not move right! Why did you have to go out?!

Jin shouted at Jimin as Jimin's lips quivered.

Jimin: I'm sorry hyung... I had to use the restroom...

Jin gave out a huge sigh. And continued.

Jin: Take rest of today off and the next four days too. Don't walk or even look towards the restaurant.

Jimin nodded and went to pack his stuff and exit. Jin let out a sigh and was about to walk towards Jungkook, when he saw Jungkook approach him.

Jungkook: Hyung... Who was that boy...?

Jin: Huh? Who?

Jungkook: The cute guy with pink hair! He is really charming and really cute... I want to get to know him better.

Jin narrowed his eyes, and said.

Jin: Jungkook, please let's not involve him into your business. He is like a younger brother to me. Just like you. I love him as much as I love you. So, it's better for him not to engage in mafia world.

Jungkook: But hyung, I'll surely protect him... I genuinely like him.

Jin: Jungkook no means no. We are not having a conversation about this topic ever again.

Jin said as he walked out leaving Jungkook there standing between corridors and thinking how to get Jimin. He genuinely liked him. Though he is a bit of playboy, Jimin left a mark on his heart. He was adamant to find who that cute boy was. He smiled thinking of Jimin's pink bubblegum hair and how soft it was... His feminine eyes... Jungkook thought if he started at his eyes for more than 10 min, he will die because of the cuteness. Then his cute little button nose and finally his rosy and plumpy lips, which will make anyone go crazy for him. "I will find you, my princess, I will never leave you alone Afterall you left a mark on my heart... and now this heart belongs to you.