✶𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞!✶

"The result of the examinations are as follows: 20 weeks pregnant triplets."

"Triplets?" the three questioned

"Triplets." Ai mumbled her star pupils shining brightly, Y/n look at the ultrasound looking at the bottom triplet

"Ai, you serious about carrying them to term?" Saitou asked, "If it gets out you've become pregnant at 16 and given birth..."

"your career and my agency will be finished." He said looking at Ai with a serious expression.

"I can completely understand Saitou-san at this point an Idol who became a mother at such a young age people will see her as a traitor." Y/n looks at his phone on his messages, "Meanwhile Hikaru isn't even responding to my texts or calls what is he up to?"

 Ai did answer Saitou till she looked at Gorou, "What are your thoughts, Sensei?"

"The final decision rests with you, really think it through before deciding as a doctor, that is all I'm able to say."

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

"As a doctor...anyway huh?" Y/n questioned looking at the hospital, "I'd still support Ai even if the world hates her for what she did."

"And now, onto our next story Today, popular entertainer Ponta-san and Idol MIU-san held a joint press conference announcing their marriage MIU-san is currently five months pregnant ."

"Ugh, for real?" Y/n looked to see two guys looking at the tv watching a news report about an Idol and a performer's marriage.

"Man, I liked MIU-san." the guy said sitting with his friend

"Well, that surprising but congrats on the kid." Y/n looked at the screen with a smile but then frowned imaging the thought of the two either hurting the child, "The thought of that child, my parents had told the whole world of my birth and how they're gonna "love me" bullshit and they still hold their image of the best parents ever since I ran away they never came to get me."

"Wait, If I die now, there's a chance I'll be reborn as an Idol's kid...right?" the guy's friend questioned

"That's pretty messed up, dude." the guy said

"Still, can you really stan an Idol who's got a husband and kids?" the guy's friend questioned as Y/n looked at him the thought of being reincarnated as an Idol's kid.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

"Even if you've got a guy you've fallen for, I'll still keep supporting you That said, if you give birth to these children, I suspect I won't be able to see you soar to greater heights." Gorou thought a he stood and looked at the starry night.

Gorou took out his phone and looked at his wallpaper the photo of Sarina, "I guess the views of fans are pretty self-centered You think so too, don't you, Sarina-chan?

"Oh, Sensei." Gorou turned around to see Y/n wearing a jacket, "L/n-san." Gorou said putting his phone back, "It's not good for you to be out on a windy night." Gorou said

"I am all good Ai gave me a jacket." Y/n looks at the sky, "Where is Hoshino-san?" Gorou asked

"She's busy looking at the ultrasound she's kinda happy that she's pregnant with three kids." Y/n explained

"Ai chose this place based on the president's recommendation, but I guess she's right it's lovely." Y/n looks at the sky, "There are so many stars at dusk." Y/n's eyes reflect the stars