Chapter Two

***

***

Taehyung has theories. Several of them, actually. The inside of his mind is like that one fucking meme with all the red strings pinned between papers on the wall and the guy who looks like a lunatic.

Mostly what he's concluded, in 99% of scenarios, is that someone is fucking with him.

Sure, he's slept around and yeah, he's occasionally been drunk and selfish and there was that one time he'd creamed his pants—but he'd made up for it afterward.

Because Taehyung knows, for a fact, that he's not the worst lay of his frat house. For fuck's sake, Haneul is right there. He probably just flops around like a dead fish during sex. Hell, he's probably still a virgin.

He says as much to Jimin when they're stuck on kitchen cleaning duty together.

"He's been here for three weeks, nobody even knows who he is," Jimin comments blandly, while scrubbing down the sink for an unnecessary second time. "If you're at the bottom of the list, it's probably because you have every STD known to man at this point. No one wants to sleep with you on principle."

"Hey, no slut shaming, we've talked about this. I'm just enjoying my youth. And I'm clean, promise."

Jimin shrugs. He's in kitchen gloves up to his elbows and has a cute bandana wrapped around his head. He's also number three on the list of best lays in their frat house, probably because of the rumors about him sleeping with a group of extremely attractive girls from his classic lit class. Between his angelic features and disarming eyes, Taehyung could understand the appeal.

The entire thing is hilariously absurd, though. Jimin once left the room during a party when a girl had flashed them. Whoever started that rumor has a broken-ass gaydar.

"That list is bullshit," Taehyung says, for at least the seventeenth time in the last few days.

"Obviously," Jimin agrees. "I don't understand why you care. It's just clickbait."

"That's easy for you to say since you're number three."

"Yes, and I've had sex once since I enrolled here. That's my point." Jimin points out in a monotone.

Taehyung would absolutely commit murder to learn who that one person is. He's tried to hook up with Jimin no less than three times himself.

Unfortunately, Jimin has standards—which apparently include wanting something more thought out than Taehyung's drunken offer to make out at a party, one sleazy invitation into Taehyung's shower post-practice, and a slightly more serious request on a lonely night when he'd asked if he could suck Jimin's dick.

Taehyung scrubs harder at his assigned section of the countertop. He's always the laziest when it comes to cleaning duty, which is why he's always paired with Jimin. There is no slacking around him when it comes to this.