Headcanons

Headcanons

Sun

- Sun used to be a very bad cook but eventually got some help and got better. He even burnt water once. Don't ask how.

- Sun would definitely be the type of person to pull a prank or start something and try to act all innocent but has a bad poker face.

- While cleaning the balcony, Sun has (clumsily)fallen off so many times, he now has to attach the harness on his back to the ceiling whenever he's up there.

- Sun has read Twilight(the whole series) but has chosen never to touch it again. Extra part! Moon knows this and loves to torture him by reading random samples of it.

Moon(both old and new)

- Moon likes to punish kids who were specifically mean to Sun. Older/Protective brother(new)

- Moon definitely has a good poker face(both old and new)

- Moon has burnt down the kitchen before while cooking with Earth(new)

- Moon would totally be a fan of the new Mean Girls movie and would probably quote it a lot(new)

Earth

- Earth definitely makes DIY clothes either for herself or just in general.

- Earth takes Monty out on shopping sprees and loves picking out outfits and dresses for them.

Lunar

- Lunar likes to drag his siblings and family into sleepovers and starts pillow fights.

- Lunar sneaks into Monty Gator golf and pulls small pranks or hide things from Monty.

- Lunar will get lost but then somehow find their way back

- Lunar surprisingly swears a lot but just not around their family

Gator

- Gator likes acting brave and tough, especially when watching horror movies with Earth but the moment a jumpscare or something scary happens, he hides.

- Monty ignores his trauma from Lunar's death and doesn't talk about it. Instead, they hang out with Lunar or spend time at Gator Golf.

-

Lilith(my oc)

- Lilith stole a pair a Gator's glasses and now wears them.

- She likes watching Barbie movies with Earth and they both fangirl over them. Her favorites are Princess and the Pauper, Diamond Castle, Barbie as Rapunzel, Barbie of Swan Lake, and Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus(based off personal favorites)

- Lilith likes to teach Lunar how to work aerial silks. He ends up just spinning around on the silks.

- Lilith just vents to Moon while he's working about random things (ex. stubborn kids, Fazbear in general, her love life, Gator's ridiculous prices)

- Lilith usually has a quiet voice so whenever she does scream or talk in a loud volume, it scares and shocks people.

a/n: This was just something I wanted to post really quick. I will add more characters and more headcanons later.