My OC Lilith

Name: Lilith

Name: Lilith

Animatronic Animal: Otter

Creation Date: October 4th, 2018 (I had to do a lot research for that date)

E/C: Green

H/C: Brown

Bio: Lilith was created by a man who wanted a friend for his daughter who suffered from a speech disorder which caused her to stutter a lot. He had built Lilith with the same speech disorder as well to help her daughter not feel alone. Lilith became Sarah's caretaker as well and raised her when Sarah's parents were busy. Two years later, the father decided to make Lilith a companion as well: A gentlemen cat named Sam(for reference, he looks like Berlioz from the Aristocats) with a love for the jazz era.

At some point, an accident happened which caused Lilith to be sent into storage. After six months, she was bought by Fazbear's and was repurposed to work with the daycare attendants, Sun and Moon. She works in the theater and helps make the kids tired after playtime before sending them back into the daycare for naptime.

Personality: Lilith is a kind individual who was built to care for children. She is always there to talk to someone if they need someone to talk to. She likes to help people with whatever. She is a good judge of character and it takes a while for her to trust someone. She is very shy and quiet around new people. She is reserved until she chooses to open up; even then, she doesn't talk a lot. She often strides for symmetry, peace, and to create equilibrium in all areas of life — especially when it comes to matters of the heart.

Capabilities: 

* She is skilled with a violin that her creator had made her and she can used it to play soft melodies for children.

* She is a great storyteller and has a plethora of children's stories programmed into her.

* She was programmed to remember specific details about every child that she encounters that she can use for later use. She also knows how to deal with children with disorders and with special abilities.

* She is a great teacher and is very patient with children.

Nicknames: Lily(by all friends), Lils(Moon), Lilybug(Sun), Flower(Sam), Miss Lilypad(the children), Lilster(Gator)

Extra notes/fun facts!:

* Lilith was originally created for TFF FNAF fandom. This is just my TSAMS AU of her.