FIFTEEN (EDITED)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED!: EDITED ON 28/03/2024!

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{ECLIPSE}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

The next day at Forks high school in the cafeteria. Bella and Alice sit with Angela, Eric, Mike and Jessica. Alice and Bella are on the end, sitting closer together that made Bella's weercat side happy, Angela is busy addressing a pile of note card envelopes. 

Mike writes what he's saying on a legal pad. "My fellow students. Cool. Right? Wow. Okey, right? -- Cute. We are the future. Anything is possible... ... If you just believe." Mike says as Angela sighs, "Nice." She says as Mike speaks again. "Blah, blah, blah... Perfect."

"And got your self a speech." He rips the page off, hands it to Jessica. "No, this will be my speech. When I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head. So... Thank you." She crumples the paper. Tosses it at him, making Bella laugh.

"Ya gotta embrace the clichés, Jess." She looks at him, "They have the bread and butter of all valedictorians." Eric says, Angela looks at them, "And that is why you are not valedictorian. And Jess doesn't need clichés. Speech is gonna be epic." 

She says, "Epic? It'll change lives." Rose appears, carrying a tray of food, Rose sits next to her sister and Bella. She sends a smile to Bella who smiles back. Alice cuts in with a smile, "I decided to throw a party." 

Rose sighs, "After all, how many times we gonna graduate high school?" Bella hides a smile. "A party? At your place?" She asks, "I've never seen your house." Jessica mutters, "No one's ever seen their house, a part from Bella." 

Bella nods. "Another party, pixie?" Alice playfully glares at her mate, making her laugh. "It'll be fun." Alice says as she pouts. Bella sighs. "Yeah. That's what you said last time." Bella mutters but the vampires heard it. 

Suddenly Alice freezes, her eyes glazing over. She's having a vision. Mike hasn't noticed yet but the rest of the friends do. "Well cool, that's really uh... normal of you. What time?" There was Nothing from Alice, Bella grabs her mates hand. 

"Dress code?" Still nothing. "Bring anything? Cheetos?" Alice still looks into the distance. Bella looks at Rose, concerned. Rose waves her hand in front of her sisters face, "Wake up, Alice." Bella faces her friends, knowing what Rose was doing.