SIXTEEN (EDITED)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED!: EDITED ON 28/03/2024!

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{ECLIPSE}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · 

The next day, back at Forks high school, in the parking lot. Alice pulls up in her yellow Porshe, Bella was in the passenger seat, Alice softly kisses her lips. Making Bella sigh into it, she smiles. Soon Bella and Alice emerge from the Porshe to see Jacob climb off his motorcycle and stride toward them.

He wears a tight black t-shirt, grease stained jeans. No jacket in the cold. Jacob looks at her with a smile, "Jake!" Alice lets go of her mate and lets her hug him. She knew that Jacob didn't love her like a lover but a sister. So there was no reason for her to be worried. 

"Hey, Bells. Charlie said you left town." He asks as Bella smiles and nods. "Yeah. To visit my Mom." Bella says as Jacob nods. "I was just coming here to warn you. If your kind come on our land again..." 

Bella looks at him confused. "Wait, what?" Jacob looks at Alice shocked. "You didn't tell her?" He asks, "I kind of didn't get time to..." Alice trills of as Jacobs eyes widen. "Not like that, we just fell asleep!" 

Alice yells as Jacob chuckles. "Anyway, Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding, there is nothing to worry about." Alice says as Jacob nods. "Hey, babe?" Bella asks as she faces Alice. Do you think I can vist the La Push with Jacob for a bit?" 

She questions as Alice smiles and then kisses her check. "Sure, hunny." She mutters before kissing her lips making Jacob playfully gag. Making Bella and Alice laugh. "Take good, care off her." 

Alice says as she looks at Jacob. Jacob smiles and nods. "Yeah, I'll take good care of your mate." Jacob says as Alice nods. Alice watches as her mate jogs with Jacob to his bike. Jacob gets on the bike first and then Bella climbs on the back of his bike. 

Jacob grins. Bella waves at her mate who smiles at her. "Hold on tight." He kick starts the bike, then roars off with Bella on the back. Alice watches them go with a smile. At La push, at Emily's house, Jacob pulls up; he and Bella climb off the bike. 

The front door bursts open and Jared, Paul, Embry, Quil pile out, shoving the last of a meal down their throats. Bella looks at them, Embry smiles when he sees her. "Look who's back." Embry says as Bella smiles at him. Quil smiles at her. "What's up, Bella?"