NINETEEN (EDITED)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED!: EDITED ON 28/03/2024!

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{ECLIPSE}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · 

The next day at La Push beach, Bella and Jacob walk along the sand. Jacob seems distracted, like he wants to say something but can't. Bella's too busy worrying to notice. "Gosh, it's so pretty here. So, Alice is planning a big graduation party. Which you're invited to." Jacob nods.

After a walk on the beach with Jacob, Bella heads to the Cullen house. She opens the door, since Alice said she could. She enters the house only to find Rosalie, at the counter, peruses several newspapers, looking for an update. 

"Rose?" Bella asks as Rose looks up at her. "Hello, Bella." Rose says as she pats the sit next to her. "Where are the others?" Bella asks as Rose smiles at her. "Out hunting." Rose says as Bella nods.

Rose sighs as she faces Bella, "Do you even get a feeling like you know somebody that you've knowing in the past?" Rose questions as Bella looks at her. Bella nods. "Yeah..." Bella trills of, "Do you know how I was changed?" 

Rose asks as Bella looks at her with wide eyes. Bella shakes her head. Rose looks at her. "Okay, will my human life was 'absolutely' perfect" Rose starts as Bella nods, "And it was perfect. Till the end..." 

She looks ahead, frowning not wanting to look in the eyes that remind her of someone. She had finally got her lost memories back but she couldn't really look at Bella in the eyes. Cause all she would see if her dead sister.

"I had... almost had... everything, even though it was the Great Depression. I was eighteen, beautiful—everyone in Rochester envied me." She sighs, "There's only one thing I wanted that I didn't have..." Flash-back to Rochester, New York. 1933.

Human Rosalie, who had rosy skin, and was stunning, she was longing as she hands the boy back to his mother, "I wanted a child badly." Rose voice over mutters. "A home of my own, a husband to kiss me when he came home from work."

"And I thought I was going to have all of that..." On the streets, of Rochester, New York. 1933. Rosalie walks on the arm of the handsome, well-dressed Royce King as her sister walks next to her. Rosalie smiles at her, as passersby eye her admiringly.