TWENTY (EDITED)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED!: EDITED ON 28/03/2024!

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{ECLIPSE}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · 

The next day again at Forks high school. But today it was Graduation day. People were wearing cap and gowns. There was families and teachers there. There was also umbrellas on the side in case the clouds open up.

"Our answers were thing like astronaut, president..." Jessica says. She was standing on the podium, as class valedictorian. "Or in my case, princess. When we were ten, they asked again and we answered – rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medallist."

"But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?!" Loud hoots and hollers from the audience. "This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's the time to make mistakes."

"Take the wrong train, and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love – a lot. Major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that." Jessica explains. "Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent.." 

The speech continues. Later on, Bella walks to the school principal and shakes his hand while receiving her diploma. Out in the audience Charlie claps loudly, beaming with pride as her mate and the other Cullen's smile at her apart from Edweirdo.

"So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won't have to guess. We'll know." Charlie and Bella walk away, Bella awkwardly shouldering out of her gown and mortarboard.

Charlie wraps an arm around Bella's shoulder, emotional. "I'm so proud of you, Bells. I can't wait to see what you do next. You're my biggest accomplishment." Charlie says as Bella smiles. Meanwhile in Seattle in an isolated street at night. 

Riley, exasperated, stands next to a late model sedan that lies upside down in the dark street. Smoke comes from the engine, a fire ignites. Inside the car, a women screams. "What did I say, about low profile?" 

He growls, "Something's coming... Something... Bigger than any of us alone. And if you can't..." He mutters, "... control yourselves... We're all going to die." A male newborn ignores him, as he pulls the screaming woman from the car and begins to feed on her.