#20: rouge

[BLOODMOONS OLD DESIGN IS USED]

It had been quiet at the Super Star Daycare for a while now, everyone was busy in their own things, the daycare had opened a week ago, and Sun, Moon and Lunar were busy in that...As for Solar and the blood twins....

"HURRY UP VES YOU BIG SLIM AS$ GOBLIN!" Blood shouted, as him and Solar were on a CIA ship in another dimension and Ves was jumping on as it left.

Solar was laughing his heart out at the two midgets.

Ves got on, gasping for air "you little peice of shit!" He said, looking and pointing at Blood.

"Cut it out you two! We have to find the dolphin in the bunker of this ship and take it with us to the ocean!" Solar said turning serious.

"But that bunker is a hella test lab! and this is 1890 in this dimension! How does the CIA even exist?" Blood questioned.

"No idea, but lets go." Ves said walking before eclipse pulled him back.

"This is 1890. Not 3069, robots walking around isn't normal." Solar said, and added: "We have to cautious about this, they can take us and make us their lab rats or something."

"Whatever you say cheeto dust." Ves said.

The three rats- I mean animatronics snuck into the bunker.

"There's the dolphin!" *Blood whispered.*

"We're lucky theyre arent many peope here. Or else we would'eve been busted already. Solar said

"and here's the key" Blood added.

They safely took the dolphin out, ran off the ship with lifeboat and realized..

"Are we in the middle of the pacific ocean?" Ves said making Blood laugh.

"yeah, dont worry, I bought the teleportation thing with us." Solar replied.

They threw the dolphin off, but the imbalance made Ves fall into the water too..getting shocked.

Ves yelped and shreieked in pain before Blood and Solar pulled him back on, Blood trying to hold in his laughter as he was the one who pushed Ves off, and Solar noticed.

"Seriously, Bloodmoon. He's your brother." Solar said seriously as Ves coughed

"yeah yeah, whatever I'm sorry..not" *Blood said with a smug look on his face.*

tbc