It Roars.

The story starts with a girl named Cady Heron. Her dad is a zoologist while her mom is an animal behaviour researcher. They lived in a quite civilised urban town in Kenya. She used to be home school but for fun sometimes she used to go to the movies. She had fun with whatever she had. She never asked too much from her parents. Her friends from Kenya are very kind. They used to share each other clothes and food all the time. She was the only white kid in the town but she didn't feel excluded or different from her peers. But one day Cady's parents tell Cady she is going to America and settle her life there forever. Cady has a hard time wrapping her mind around this thing. She has to completely leave her friends and her environment where she grew up and got comfortable and leave for America. Africa is her home she loves this place and the food. It's her safe space. But she doesn't have any choice either she will go with her parents or she will stay here and be homeless. Not a great option so she chose to go with her parents. But she wanted. A proper farewell. Cady said goodbye to her best friend Amari who is a lioness. They have been friends since she was born. Abeba who is Hayena and her ex-boyfriend. Cady asked her mom what is a boyfriend. Her mom responded by when two people love each other and kiss. Cady loved her hyena Abeba and kissed him. Since then they have been girlfriend and boyfriend until now when she had to leave her boyfriend. Saying bye to Amari was the hardest. They used to talk with each other all the time. Mostly she used to do the talking. Cady used to tell all her secrets and Amamri used to protect her. But despite wrapping her entire life in a suitcase and throwing away few she was ready to leave for America. She kissed Africa goodbye And left.