𝐈 - 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐩

_____________________________________________________________________

"JOCELYN!!" My mum, Dulce, called from downstairs, rushing me to get ready faster.
"I'm comin-" "DARREN AND QUINN ARE WAITING, HURRY UP!!" She interrupts me, for the tenth time this morning. I finish putting my shoes on and rush downstairs, grabbing a banana that laid on the dining table.

"Darli- Is that what you're wearing?" She gave me an awkward expression, looking me up and down. I smiled and moved her to the side, "Well since you took my grey dress to your musty boyfriends house, i no longer have the outfit i planned" I smirked, earning a scoff and a laugh from her. "Whatever chic, go go- You guys have a good day, yeah?" She turns to Darren and Quinni outside.

"Oh of course Miss. Cortes, but maybe you should turn your attention to a specific someone" They smiled at me.
"Mum- Please don't star-" I tried to say before getting interrupted again.. for the eleventh time. "You better have a full day today Jocelyn or so help me go-" I quickly pushed her aside, giving her a kiss on the cheek before running down the steps of my front door. I heard a sigh and the closing of the door as i made it to the bottom step, quickly pulling Darren and Quinni in for a hug.

"We missed you so much!" Quinni says while burying her face into my neck, i pull back and give them both an excited look.
"I missed you guys too, i just needed a break" I smile.
"Of course babe, we don't blame you" Darren spoke up, linking arms with me and Quinni as we walk to school

-

We walked through the school gates, earlier than usual. Darren gave dirty looks to literally everyone they saw, while Quinni smiled and waved at all of her friends. I kept a straight face, slightly nervous seeing everyone after multiple months. I noticed a couple eyes on me, but a certain pair of eyes caught my attention the most. Spencer, or better known as Spider.

I looked down quickly, not wanting to keep eye contact. It's too awkward. Way too awkward.

-
𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫
-
"I am not drank-" I slurred, dropping onto Dusty's couch at one of his parties. Ant gave me a sarcastic look, "No you totally aren't".
"Buuuut- i'm- am not being funky or anything-.. sick- i'm gonna-" I said before throwing up all over myself. The group of boys all groaned in disgust as Ant sat me upright, "Jesus.." He whispered to himself, looking around for Darren or Cash.

Soon enough i was lent over the bathroom toilet while Cash held my hair back. "Lyn.. Have you texted Darren?" He spoke up. "No- Ugh..This is so embarrassin-" I groaned, being interrupted by a knock at the door.
It opened faster than i could react, revealing Spider on the other side.
Cash saw this as an opportunity to go back downstairs, as Chook was waiting for him and the money he made.
Of course he leaves me in the hand of Spider, id rather anything else.
I lifted my head out of the toilet bowl and glared at him, while he just stared cluelessly.
"What?" I moaned.
"Uh- What? I- Here let me help you" He stuttered, grabbing some tissue.
He lifted my chin up and started to wipe the sick from around my mouth.
I stared at him in disbelief, "Wow.. Spider being caring.. never thought i'd live to see the day" I smirked playfully. He chuckled and crossed his legs, sitting down. "You want me to stop?" He chucked the tissue into the toilet and lent back on his hands.
"No.." I sighed, he smiled and looked around the bathroom, "Pretty nice in here.." "Sure..if you like nasty orange lighting" I smiled sarcastically.

He looked back at me, tilting his head to the side.
"Something wrong?" I murmured, tilting my head to meet his.
"Usually you would've told me to fuck off by now."
I glared at him, why does he have to ruin everything?
"You're right..but i don't know where my friends are and if you leave then i'm all alone" I sighed again.
"We're not friends?" He spoke quietly, with that annoying ass smirk on his face.