𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

_____________________________________________________________________

-

I waited behind the front door of Spiders house, hearing him run down the stairs to come let me in.
He opened the door and stared at me blankly, as i gave him a look, he understood what i meant and gestured me inside.
"Do you want a dri-"
"What do you want, Spencer?"
He nodded and cleared his throat, "I just wanted to see you"
"..Why?"
"Why? I don't know maybe because i haven't spoken to you properly in two months?"
"If you're gonna give me attitude then i'll leave", I stated plainly.
"Okay i'm sorry. But please, just..don't leave"
"It's just too awkward.. You're the one who ended things yet you 'still want to be friends?'" I used air quotes, sitting down on his living room couch.
He sat down on the seat opposite me, "Well i'm sorry that you were the one who never wanted to tell anyone about us.."
I looked away, it's true. I didn't want anyone to know.
Maybe because i was scared of what my friends would say, or maybe the whole year. As much as Spiders popular, he's popular for the wrong reasons. He's an asshole.

I stayed silent, not sure what to say.
"It's okay, i understand.. But you have to understand why i couldn't keep going on like that, Jocelyn."
I nodded my head, "Yeah, i know.."
He cleared his throat again, moving closer towards me,
"I think i just miss you- No, i know i miss you.."
"You do?"
"Of course i do.. How couldn't i-" He continued before being interrupted by a knock at the door.
He glanced towards the front door quickly, "That must be Ant.."
I nodded, pulling my shorts down as i stood up.
We stood in front of the door, he sighed and opened it, while Ant just stared blankly.
"Jocelyn?" He started, "Bye, Ant."
He gave me a concerned look, but just shrugged his shoulders and went inside. I walked down the drive-way, hearing the door close behind me and the chatter of them talking inside.

I carried on walking, checking my phone as i had gotten a few notifications.
-

-

I walked up the steps to my steps to my house, opening the door to reveal Cash on the other side.
"Where were you?" He followed behind me, as i set my bag on the dining table.
"I was with Darren, Quinni and Amerie. Why?"
"I was waiting? What were you doi-"
I interrupted him, "Cash, chill, we were just hanging out."
"Okay.. How, um.. How's Darren?" He muttered under his breath.
"Good.?" I gave him a look, but brushed it off, maybe they're friends?
He nodded and sat down on the kitchen counter.
"Are we going to the cemetery together?" I asked him as i took a bite out of an apple, "Yeah, yeah if you want to."
"Of course. Are you just gonna stand in the corner and deal the whole time?" I smirked at him, he smiled, "What else would i be doing?"

-

We both pulled up the the cemetery, shortly before Darren, Quinni and Amerie.
I saw the three enter and quickly caught up with Darren and Quinni, while Amerie started talking to the new kid.
He started dancing in the centre, earning the laughter of the three of us, as we went to dance with him.
Quinni ran up the Amerie, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her in to join us.
-
"Okay i'm confronting him." Quinni stated before running up to Spider, who was occupied teasing one of his friends.
"Hey! Spider!" She shoved a folder into his chest.
He opened it up, scrunching up his face and making a disgusted sound, "Yuck! What is this shit?"
"Oh..You don't like vaginas?" She questioned him, with a concerned expression on her face.
I saw him glance over to me before returning his gaze onto her, "No..I like vaginas.."
"Right, okay we'll you clearly don't know much about them because if you have a look.. here, see most vaginas have very pronounced flaps, or labia, and some of them, um, are even lopsided, which is where i'm assuming you got the thing "Lazy Kebab" from- But! It's very normal. You wouldn't know, it's not taught in school much- Which is actually very-" She continued, before he interrupted her, "I've seen heaps of vaginas. Thanks." He turned his attention back to his friends.
"Okay.." Quinni replied, "I just assumed, on account of the fact you were lying about seeing..mine, that you were lying about seeing others too.." This resulted in the laughter from the people around them. He gave her a dirty look, "Yeah look, course we didn't have sex..Why would i root a fucknut like you?" He pushed past her, going to get another drink.
"Oh my god!! Quinni!! That was amazing! I have never seen him so triggered before.." Sasha and Missy stood in front of Quinni, praising her for standing up to him.

-

I stood next to Cash for the majority of the night, sorting the actual cash he'd earned through the night in piles, mostly because i was bored.
"Hey, Adlay.." I saw Darren speak to him as i looked up. I smiled, continuing what i was doing, slightly eavesdropping on their conversation.
"Um..I got the job"
"Nice!" Cash spoke back to them.
Darren sighed, "Why are you still in school..?"
"Huh?"
"You repeated.?"
"Uh..Yeah."
"Because you failed..?" Darren continued.
"Yeah..?"
"You're 18."
"And?"
"And..Jesus.. Why don't you just drop out?" They carried on asking him, while taking a sip of the vodka bottle he held in his hand, "I mean, you are clearly doing okay for yourself.."
Cash nodded slowly, "I got my reasons.."

-

Me, Darren and Quinni stood around drinking and talking, when Amerie grabbed her stuff and rushed past us.
"Woah, okay is it time to go home?" Darren asked, "You don't have to.." The emotional girl responded quickly.
"Yes we do." I returned.
She grabbed us by the hands, "Let's get the hell out of here". Darren sighed, "Tonight was weird anyway."
"I'm not gonna let her win. I'm gonna go back to school..And..I'm gonna make it my bitch." She gritted through her teeth.
"Period." Me, Darren and Quinni all said in sync as we walked away from the party still going on behind us.

_____________________________________________________________________

literally dying from covid icl, last time i had it i could still taste but now i literally can't taste or smell.
which is so annoying cause all i want is a kfc but there's no point cause why would i order it when i can't taste the gravy? like the only reason i still eat it.
anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!
i know things are kinda slow between jocelyn and spider but they will for sure speed up in the next few chapters don't worry baes.

 anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! i know things are kinda slow between jocelyn and spider but they will for sure speed up in the next few chapters don't worry baes

- 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐱