Hell Itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N carefully re-opened their eyes, blinking rapidly then, they adjusted their eyes to the bright red light from above.

They stood up and leaned on the nearest wall gasping, panting even. Holy fuck, they were breathing again!

Y/N finally was able to balance themself excitingly, till they realize they were in a shitty area, It was a horrendous alleyway with overfilled dumpsters and rotten organs on the ground, which Y/N luckily didn't step on.

They walked through the alley to just find more awful stuff to discover. The path was narrow and limited. They looked to their right to see a large graffiti that said "H E L L"

"Oh well, that answers where I am," Y/n crosses his arms and stares at the wall, Hell. Of course! They were called when they were alive, "The most twisted, messed up Cartoonist." For a reason.

They continued walking till they heard a sharp noise that came randomly. They turned around, they saw a large bulky demon smirking while biting its lower lip

"Hey, sexy~ what are you doing here in this alley?~" The muscled demon laughed and grabbed them.

"LET. GO," Y/n pushed it and growled.

"Make me," The demon pushed them onto the wall still laughing. The demon's breath smelled like rotten cavities.

Y/n pushed him, but, they felt something drip from their wrist.

Ink..?

The second the ink touched the demon's scale-like skin. He screamed from pain, it first burned even when he let go it was still scorching, then burned the whole arm, and then finally exploded into a puddle.

Y/N caught their breath again. Inhaled and exhaled fast. They took five steps back and then stared at the black puddle of weird-looking thick water.

Bending down to examine this weird thick black water, so as well, they decided to touch it to analyse it further. That ink was 'absorbed' into their finger upon touching it.

Y/N flinched as they felt a sting of pain in their hand. They stood up and held their body, shivering as they felt that sting run through their body.

Through the alley, they could see a forest, random but it's where they could hide temporarily for a while, Y/N sat near a blossoming Macroom-coloured tree, with red flowers that had eyes in them.

Did... They just kill a guy..?

They looked at a reflection in the red-tinted water.

Looking back at them was a black and white cartoonish themselves looking back at them too. It was uncomfortable to look back at it too. It looked wrong. It wasn't them...

Y/N then got back their past feelings when they were alive and or dying...

Feelings of rage, guilt, sadness, and disgust of themselves.

After a few minutes, Y/N discovered their abilities in hell.

They could turn into a blob of ink, turn into a different gender, and just turn into anything, a tree if they wanted to!

They could just use their ink to travel easier, by throwing ink on one side of a tree then the other they could go through the tree like this.

Y/N discovered how toxic their ink was, even if a "living" thing touched it with COMPLETE direct contact with it it would explode into ink.

(If Y/N's ink touched the bare skin of anything it ignites and explodes. Also, they had a small slit on their wrist from all sides that ink can come out of. )

Who knew this would be fun? Of course, for every good thing and pro, there has to be a large con or a bad thing.

They were easily triggered to attack as in loud noises, sniffing, clocks ticking, glass shattering, and etc...

The first decade was them just terrorizing the people in hell with their ink abilities! No one was strong enough to stop them, they were at the time the most powerful overlord!

Nicknamed: «The Ink Demon»

But one day they decided to die down and hide away.

Till...

One little hotel opens by the Princess of hell, The Happy Hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~