Chapter 8 - When two hearts become one

- Read at your own risk!
- 🔞

Clay's Pov

It's been a week since Maui and I almost did ' it ' and since that day we even got closer to each other, I couldn't ask for more. But Maui's a bit strange these past few days. Minsan ilang minuto ko syang tinitigan habang nakatulala sa harap ng salamin. I want to ask her why but chose to shut my mouth. And now She's zooning out again. Nakatitig sya sa sahig habang Nakaupo sa gilid ng kama namin.

I let out a desperate sigh. Naglakad ako papunta sa kanya.

' Maui ' tawag ko sa kanya sabay hawak sa braso nya. She flinched then got out of her trance.

She averted her eyes to me. ' what's the matter? ' tanong ko then sat down beside her.

Instead of saying something She pulled me then hugged me tightly, lowkey telling me to not leave her alone. What the hell is happening?

I hugged her back then I slowly rubbed her back. ' can you please say something ? I'm worried here wifey ' I said in a low tone.

' Just stay ' She said with her sultry voice.

' I'll always choose to stay, keep that in
mind ' I reassured her. She nodded on the crook of my neck.

' You smell really good.... Clay ' my eyes widened as soon as I heard her say my name.

I swallowed and I know She felt it. My wife broke the hug then traced my face with her right hand fingers.

Hindi ako makapagsalita. This is the very first time She addressed me by my name.

All I can do is stare at her beautiful eyes. So this is exactly what 'Cat got your tongue' means. Because I'm so lost for words.

' Can you please say it again? ' I said as soon as I recovered. I can't help myself but to bite my lower lip after saying those words.

She stopped tracing my face then looked at me with an amusing look.

' what ? ' I know She's trying to play me fool. But I don't care.

' Can you please say my name again? ' I said then gave her my seductive smile.

And my wife bit her lip first then smiled sweetly.

' Make love to me Clay ' My mouth went ajar. This is not what I expected her to say. And I like the way my name slipped out of her lips. Mas lalo kong nagustuhan pangalan ko. Walang special sa pangalan ko not until Maui said it. I am so whipped. Super! ' Close your mouth wifey, you might catch a fly ' Fuck! She said wifey!!! Napalunok ako. ' So what is your answer to my invitation? ' and yes she's seducing me now.

' hmmm, do you really need an answer to that ? ' I asked her. She chuckled.

She bit her lip then shook her head no. ' No ' Dang! I cupped her face then stared at her for a brief moment.

' You are so Beautiful Maui, I know many have said that to you but I just want to remind you how beautiful you are inside and out ' Sabi ko then smiled. Sobrang perfect nya from her expressive eyes, pointy nose down to her luscious lips. Fuck.

And She's blushing. ' You can still back out Wifey ' I said still staring at her beautiful face. She smirked, I then released her face from my hands.

' There's no backing out, I've been wanting you so bad lately ' What???!!! Did I hear her right??? Napaawang labi ko dahil sa sinabi nya. ' lemme close your mouth with mine ' and with that She claimed my lips without any hesitation.